Author Topic: Indianapolis Man Steals Brains Of Dead Mental Patients, Sells Them On Ebay  (Read 390 times)

Offline happyg

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH97lImrr0Q" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH97lImrr0Q</a>

:beer:

Offline happyg

Funny movie! Even my grandkids liked it.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Funny movie! Even my grandkids liked it.

There was a 25th anniversary show several years ago that showed some of the out-takes...Cloris Leachman trying to keep a straight face while Gene Wilder did his very best to break her up every chance he got.  And Marty Feldman working on everyone....

Classic movie...I think we're on our second copy, as the original disappeared about the time our daughter moved out.....

Offline olde north church

The columnist has never watched "They Saved Hitler's Brain".
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline happyg

Where did you find that avatar, Chief? Cracks me up!  :silly:

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Where did you find that avatar, Chief? Cracks me up!  :silly:

I got a million of 'em....

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
For a minute I thought the headline said "brain dead mental patients" and figured he was stealing brains from members of Congress.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
A San Diego man who had bought six jars of human brain tissue off eBay for $600, plus $70 shipping, called the museum after noticing labels on the containers and suspecting some kind of skulduggery, according to court documents.

So he wouldn't have objected if the labels hadn't been there?  What on Earth was he doing buying human brain tissue off eBay for in the first place?  Did he have a nice chianti he needed to finish up?

Offline collins

I got a million of 'em....

Okay, the story posted here is effin' weird, even for 2014, but who is that guy in your avatar?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf