Author Topic: Chronicles of the Fall - Tracking the Descent Into the Millennium of Darkness  (Read 916 times)

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
This thread is dedicated to compiling articles and data surrounding what I sadly believe it be the final descent and fall of the Republic.

There are opinions, articles, speculative essays and even rumors out there, and taking under consideration the fact that the Fourth Estate has become a Fifth Column, it is imperative that we engage in our own form of dissidence/resistance.

We are doing that already in forums like these, but we still rely on above the ground media.

That's not what I want to do in this thread.

I want to find the truth in the rumors, and the stories that fly at the face of the Official Story.

I want to go Samizdat.

Feel free to add your own findings if you're so inclined.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 06:56:37 pm by Luis Gonzalez »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
U.S. is a captured operation. The lie is bigger than most people realize or are willing to confront.

DHS insider gives final warning

By Doug Hagmann, Canada Free Press
Sunday, December 29, 2013

Under the cover and amid the distraction of the Christmas bustle, I had my last “official” contact with a source inside the Department of Homeland Security known as “Rosebud” in my writings. My source is leaving his position, retiring along with numerous others choosing to leave this bureaucratic monstrosity.

For this contact, my source took unprecedented measures to be certain that our contact was far off the radar of prying government eyes and ears. I was stunned at the lengths he employed, and even found myself somewhat annoyed by the inconvenience that his cloak-and-dagger approach caused. It was necessary, according to my source, because all department heads under FEMA and DHS are under orders to identify anyone disclosing any information for termination and potential criminal prosecution.

“DHS is like a prison environment, complete with prison snitches,” he said, referring to the search for leaks and leakers. And the warden is obsessed. Ask anyone in DHS. No one trusts anyone else and whatever sources might be left are shutting up. The threats that have been made far exceed anything I’ve ever seen. Good people are afraid for their lives and the lives of their families. We’ve all been threatened. They see the writing on the wall and are leaving. It’s not a joke and not hype.”

The following is a narrative from my source, prefaced with the instructions to “take it or leave it,” and “disregard it at your own peril.” He added that it’s now up to each American to act on the information themselves or suffer the consequences. “I’ve resigned myself to the fact that most [Americans] will never be convinced of the reality that is taking place right in front of them.”

Continue reading...
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Executive Order 13603 – How Dangerous Is It?
June 5, 2013
By Sara Noble

President Obama has been using executive orders (EO’s) in ways they have never been used before. He is using them to do end-runs around Congress by legislating from the White House. Some EO’s are dormant but pose a potential future threat. One of those is EO 13603.

President Obama signed EO 13603 on March 16, 2012. The purpose is to delegate authority and address national defense resource policies and programs under the Defense Production Act of 1950. It provides the framework and authority for the allocation or appropriation of resources, materials and services to promote national defense.

It is an update and it is not much different from prior EO’s on the National Defense Resources Preparedness. However, one difference which is concerning to some is that the definition “national emergency” is now broader and it is quite vague. There were other subtle changes that might be of interest.

Continue reading...

EO 13603 has been around for quite some time, which is why p-laces like snopes.com dismiss the concerns about Obama's slight modifications as he simply continued an order dating back to 1939 (EO 8248) which has been superseded by several Presidents since 1951, and amended twice by George W. Bush..

In the snopes "report" it points out that President Obama only added a phrase under section 201(b) "under both emergency and non-emergency conditions."

That should be reason for concern for everyone.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

"I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

"I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."

I don't fear. Fear paralyzes.

I believe that there is an inevitable collapse coming.

I also believe that the country, in the aftermath of that collapse, will be vastly different than the one we grew up in.

I am going to chronicle things as I see them on the way to the outcome I expect. 
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 05:54:27 am by Luis Gonzalez »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Benghazi – Did Obama ORDER a HIT???
By Craig Andresen on June 13, 2013
http://www.thenationalpatriot.com/2013/06/13/benghazi-did-obama-order-a-hit/

Benghazi.

There’s not a chance in the world that we’re forgetting about Benghazi amid all the other revelations of abuses of power swirling around this corrupt administration like dirty water going down the toilet.

Not a CHANCE.

Yesterday, an important hearing that didn’t draw much attention drew mine.

While most are centered on the talking points, I have always insisted there are other, VERY important questions which need to be asked and answered.

Among them…WHO ISSUED THE STAND DOWN ORDERS???

Yesterday, we may well have drawn too close for Obama’s comfort to that answer.

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Martin Dempsey, was in the hot seat yesterday and when the topic of the stand down orders reared its head, Dempsey’s response was telling.

First, he said there were NO stand down orders.

What he stated was, “They weren’t told to stand down. A ‘stand down’ means don’t do anything. They were told that the mission they were asked to perform was not in Benghazi, but was at Tripoli airport.”

Dempsey stated that the Special Forces Unit, tasked with a standing order to rescue the Ambassador in the event of trouble and then to rescue all personnel of the Libyan Mission had been instructed, by their command in Stuttgart, Germany, to…

STAY IN TRIPOLI…AT THE AIRPORT…BECAUSE THE PERSONNEL FROM BENGHAZI WERE, “ON THEIR WAY AND THEY WOULD BE BETTER USED AT THE TRIPOLI AIRPORT BECAUSE ONE OF THEM WAS A MEDIC.”

Continued here...