Author Topic: 'Die f*ckng bitch': depraved cretins wish death on ailing former first lady Barbara Bush  (Read 1930 times)

rangerrebew

‘Die f*cking bitch’: Depraved cretins wish death on ailing former first lady Barbara Bush

Posted at 8:43 am on January 2, 2014 by Twitchy Staff | View Comments

How do some sickos celebrate the new year? By resolving to be even more cretinous, evidently.

As Twitchy reported, former first lady Barbara Bush has been hospitalized in Houston, Texas. The sane offered prayers and hope for a speedy recovery. The depraved? They crawled out of the gutter sludge to spew vile wishes for her death.

See the depraved tweets

I hear Barbara Bush was hospitalized… I hope the bitch die. I'll never forget what she said after Hurricane Katrina hit N.O.—
J.R. Akies (@DopeFiendFendi) January 01, 2014

New year, same sickening depravity from hate-filled cretins.

Let’s hope that you seek help.

Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with Barbara Bush.

http://twitchy.com/2014/01/02/die-fcking-bitch-depraved-cretins-wish-death-on-ailing-former-first-lady-barbara-bush/
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 06:28:10 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
In the old days you only found out about how messed up people were, by what came within earshot, or got reported in papers and on the news.

Now every person can prove how messed up they are, by blabbing on forums, for the world to see.

Not surprising so many news articles, even Youtube videos, have disabled comment.

Most of the foul mouthed stuff is from young people. It is the way their parents and teachers have led them to believe it is okay to act, in public.

I eat a meal at a fast food, sit down place. Invariably when some foul mouthed sounds take place, it is young people. (young people used to mean teens and early 20s, but now it means under 40 or 45.)

Either their parents and teachers made no effort to teach them right from wrong, or they are born evil.

And their messed up subculture highly values extreme behavior. The rebel mentality, although all their rebels are merely conforming in a sense.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline musiclady

No one on earth is uglier inside than anonymous young leftists.

I'm surprised they don't get eaten up by the hatred festering inside them.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cincinnatus

I'll never forget what she said after Hurricane Katrina hit N.O.—

Anyone know what that refers to? I don't recall Mrs Bush having said anything untoward and given her character it doesn't seem likely. So anyone know what has this venomous little cretin's panties all in a wad?
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline musiclady

I'll never forget what she said after Hurricane Katrina hit N.O.—

Anyone know what that refers to? I don't recall Mrs Bush having said anything untoward and given her character it doesn't seem likely. So anyone know what has this venomous little cretin's panties all in a wad?

I wondered the same thing.  I don't remember anything she said at all after Katrina.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline raml

Barbara Bush I doubt has ever said anything untold about anyone or anything in public. She is a lady with so much class that I guess there are cretins out there that are jealous of her and are so full of hate they spew it whenever they can. I wonder about these creeps parents they must have given up raising them and just let them grow up into hateful needy young adults without any thought control. There seems to be way to many of them these days.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
No one on earth is uglier inside than anonymous young leftists.

I'm surprised they don't get eaten up by the hatred festering inside them.

Anonymous lefties in general.  The two I am constantly being threatened by online are in their 60s or older.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline musiclady

Anonymous lefties in general.  The two I am constantly being threatened by online are in their 60s or older.

Yes.  Perhaps I shouldn't have added "young' to my statement.

There is something deeply hateful and angry about many leftists, and even those who pretend to be caring seem to be getting angrier and angrier these days.

But to say things like this about the almost universally loved and respected, 88 year old Barbara Bush takes a level of venom that is beyond understanding.

Offline musiclady

Barbara Bush I doubt has ever said anything untold about anyone or anything in public. She is a lady with so much class that I guess there are cretins out there that are jealous of her and are so full of hate they spew it whenever they can. I wonder about these creeps parents they must have given up raising them and just let them grow up into hateful needy young adults without any thought control. There seems to be way to many of them these days.

The best thing about it is that, with all her class and years of experience, she probably doesn't even care that leftist jerks say such ugly things about her.

I just hope GHW doesn't know what these cretins said, cause he'd be plenty mad, and at his age, that's not a good thing.........   

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion

There is something deeply hateful and angry about many leftists, and even those who pretend to be caring seem to be getting angrier and angrier these days.

But to say things like this about the almost universally loved and respected, 88 year old Barbara Bush takes a level of venom that is beyond understanding.

The "Mr. Democrat" moron I am always dealing with has threatened not only to kill me, my mom (she comments on the same site) numerous times, and even Governor Perry.  His two buddies, have brought in dozens of other liberals from an atheist site and somewhere else I haven't found yet to try and turn the site into an echo chamber.  The admin is a clueless idiot who backs down every time one of them pays the TV station a visit to demand they be allowed to say and do whatever they want.  I can never get anyone to help me and the outnumbered conservatives against a bunch of lefties who have no life and are probably being paid to do it.

The TV station won't like it, but the next time they threaten to murder me, I will go the police.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 12:31:12 am by Atomic Cow »
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline collins

I wondered the same thing.  I don't remember anything she said at all after Katrina.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/2005/09/08/barbara-bush-on-hurricane-katrina-refugees.htm

I still don't see the big deal about it, but you know leftists and their fake moral outrage. Their venom and rage isn't limited to the younger ones, either - there have been several "we wish Barbara Bush dead" threads at the DUmp recently, and most of the comments there have been from old hippies.

Offline musiclady

The "Mr. Democrat" moron I am always dealing with has threatened not only to kill me, my mom (she comments on the same site) numerous times, and even Governor Perry.  His two buddies, have brought in dozens of other liberals from an atheist site and somewhere else I haven't found yet to try and turn the site into an echo chamber.  The admin is a clueless idiot who backs down every time one of them pays the TV station a visit to demand they be allowed to say and do whatever they want.  I can never get anyone to help me and the outnumbered conservatives against a bunch of lefties who have no life and are probably being paid to do it.

The TV station won't like it, but the next time they threaten to murder me, I will go the police.

You should.  Death threats should be taken seriously.........especially when made repeatedly.

Offline musiclady

http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/2005/09/08/barbara-bush-on-hurricane-katrina-refugees.htm

I still don't see the big deal about it, but you know leftists and their fake moral outrage. Their venom and rage isn't limited to the younger ones, either - there have been several "we wish Barbara Bush dead" threads at the DUmp recently, and most of the comments there have been from old hippies.

Oh, for heaven's sake.  She was bragging about Texas hospitality.

Leftists are seriously insane.

At times like this, I'm thankful for Divine Justice.  These people will pay. 

Before a Holy God, they are NOT anonymous.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Oh, for heaven's sake.  She was bragging about Texas hospitality.

Leftists are seriously insane.

At times like this, I'm thankful for Divine Justice.  These people will pay. 

Before a Holy God, they are NOT anonymous.

Before the NSA they are not anonymous either.  :dx1:

But seriously - document all instances of death or bodily harm threats to both yourself and your mother - including screen shots showing dates and times. Preferably do so with an attorney or notary present who can immediately certify that these screenshots are true as they are printed.

Make several copies, then demand the TV station gives up the account details of the people making these threats, including IP addresses. Do that yourself, don't wait for the police to do so.

While death threats are usually just mouthing off by sad people (I've had a fair few) they should always be taken seriously.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
The only one who I think is crazy enough to be a real threat is "Mr. Democrat."  He has admitted he has mental health/anger issues, is a drunk, and prone to violence.  The rest are likely just random trolls, not even from this area.

The station knows who he is as he has gone to the station several times to depend that they ban us for being "racists, bigots, sexists, haters, homophobes," and all the other usual liberal cliches.  They delete his threats, but never ban him for more than a short time.  And of course, he just activates his backup accounts and is back to posting in 20 seconds.  I do have the screenshot of him threatening to shoot Gov. Perry.  The problem with screen capturing him with a witness is they delete them very quickly.  I'm sure they're afraid of the liability.  No way to get someone else to see it before they're gone.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Sounds like the guy needs serious help. There is internet crazy, and there is getting in your car and going to the station in person crazy.

Ask for the delete logs from the forum? Those should be kept.

Make sure you screen cap any that you see, regardless. Screen caps still have their created date embedded in the file, don't they? The TV station is afraid of liability - fine. You need to be a bigger liability to them than he is.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Thankfully he has no clue who I am, nor will he.  I do not make any comments that could identify me.

And if he ever did show up at my door looking for trouble, he'd leave in a body bag.   I have more than enough firepower to defend myself from some crazy drunk.  He only posts his threats when he's drinking.  When he's not, he just a class 1 a-hole.

rangerrebew

I'll bet Adolf Hitler had the same "problem" with young people.