Author Topic: Jennifer Hudson Gifts Assistant a House; Reaction Is Priceless (Video)  (Read 468 times)

Offline happyg

By Robin Farmer
Williams reads what appears to be a deed until he drops it, and shrieks in joy, causing Hudson to flee to a sofa. Williams picks up the paperwork again, scans it to be certain he read it correctly and then runs over to Hudson and pounces on her, smothering his boss with with a hearty hug.

"My assistant Walter's reaction when he found out I was buying him a house for Christmas!" Hudson wrote with the upload.

Williams and Hudson became friends in elementary school.

"Walter and I have been friends since sixth grade," Hudson told the Advocate when asked about her personal links to the LGBT community in a 2011 interview. "He's by far my closest friend and my closest gay friend ever."

Commenters who read a New York Daily News article about the surprise gift were pleased by Hudson’s action.

“What a great thing to do,” wrote one poster. “Lots of successful people sometimes forget what it means to do something for someone. She is a classy woman. She put some thought in that gift.”

Video at link

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/jennifer-hudson-house-assistant-reaction/2014/01/03/id/545133#ixzz2pOLl0sxY
 Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!