Author Topic: Republican Rep: 'Liberal Tears' Are My Favorite Gun Lubricant  (Read 567 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Republican Rep: 'Liberal Tears' Are My Favorite Gun Lubricant
« on: January 01, 2014, 07:06:17 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/12/31/Republican-Rep-Liberal-Tears-Are-My-Favorite-Gun-Lubricant

by AWR Hawkins 1 Jan 2014, 3:46 AM PDT

On December 30th, Representative Steve Stockman (R-TX) tweeted a picture of gun oil with the words "liberal tears" taped across it and this caption: "The best gun lubricant around."

Politico published the tweet and also announced that Stockman will "challenge incumbent Senator John Cornyn (R-TX) in the Texas Republican primary."

As Breitbart News reported earlier this year, while many in the federal government were still lamenting the failure of Senator Joe Manchin's (D-WV) gun control bill, Stockman was announcing that he would be giving away an AR-15 to a lucky supporter during the summer.

He has been unapologetically pro-Second Amendment throughout his tenure in office.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online andy58-in-nh

Re: Republican Rep: 'Liberal Tears' Are My Favorite Gun Lubricant
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 08:03:13 pm »
Cute. But of course, that's an AK-47 variant with the recoil return spring retracted and ready for lubrication.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline sinkspur

Re: Republican Rep: 'Liberal Tears' Are My Favorite Gun Lubricant
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 08:04:31 pm »
Not a single member of the Texas congressional delegation has stepped forward to endorse this fool.  Cruz won't either.

And, to my knowledge, no major "Tea Party" group has either. 

So, goodbye Steve. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.