Author Topic: BANSHEE....new season starts next week [Meet the New Boss - fight scene]  (Read 1916 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqRPaucl8r4

Lucas Hood (Antony Starr) is a recently paroled convict (thief) who willingly went to jail for 15 years so that his love interest could get away.

He tracks the woman down because well....she's the last one who had the diamonds taken from a robbery heist.  She's married to an attorney and has two children.  (Hint...the older child is Lucas')

The town of Banshee is located in Amish Pennsylvania and is controlled by a 'fallen-away ' Amish gentlemen that rules the town in his own way....until Lucas arrives.

When Lucas first arrives in the town, a new sheriff shows up at the bar and is inconveniently killed in a robbery of the saloon gone bad.   Lucas decides to take his identity and become the new sheriff.

This scene above will give you a sample of the gripping action and the quality of the production.

can't wait for the new season.  Check it out!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

Re: BANSHEE....new season starts January 2015
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 12:29:32 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp9giKVV__U

Episode "Fixer of Sorts" last night was extremely well done.   http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3842946/

I'll say one thing.  Clay Burton, Kai Proctor's bodyguard can sure take a beating.    :laugh:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline PzLdr

Re: BANSHEE....new season starts next week [Meet the New Boss - fight scene]
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 05:29:55 am »
BANSHEE's already run three episodes of the new season. and it's as ass kickin' as ever.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 01:57:50 pm »
BANSHEE's already run three episodes of the new season. and it's as ass kickin' as ever.

My son texted me complaining that he liked Nola Longshadow and he was sorry to see her killed off.

Told him if there was anything totally unrealistic in Banshee is was Nola's character.

But that was an epic fight, wasn't it?

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2015, 04:41:39 pm »
My son texted me complaining that he liked Nola Longshadow and he was sorry to see her killed off.

Told him if there was anything totally unrealistic in Banshee is was Nola's character.

But that was an epic fight, wasn't it?

NOBODY does epic fights like BANSHEE. I'd like to see the bodyguard go at it with Clayton.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2015, 09:07:40 pm »
They killed off SIOBHAN??

Are you freaking kidding me????

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2015, 09:10:56 pm »
Best line of this week's episode...when Proctor tells Lucas just before he attempts to break through the siege and leave the basementL

"OH....Two things before I go.  1)  If I don't make it out of here, stay the f*ck away from Rebecca........"    :laugh:

Offline DCPatriot

The final episode of the 2015 season was last night.

Yikes!!   Waited all week for this one and it didn't disappoint.

Will be interesting to see the plot lines for next season.

Problem here is that there is no police force in the world, let alone in the PA suburbs, where somebody with swastikas and SS logos tattooed on your cheekbones and Adam's Apple/sternum is ever going to don a police uniform.

NOT. GOING. TO. HAPPEN.

Banshee is evidently huge among the cape fighter crowd.  Sort of like NASCAR and the NRA and Conservatism.   LOL!

Offline PzLdr

The final episode of the 2015 season was last night.

Yikes!!   Waited all week for this one and it didn't disappoint.

Will be interesting to see the plot lines for next season.

Problem here is that there is no police force in the world, let alone in the PA suburbs, where somebody with swastikas and SS logos tattooed on your cheekbones and Adam's Apple/sternum is ever going to don a police uniform.

NOT. GOING. TO. HAPPEN.

Banshee is evidently huge among the cape fighter crowd.  Sort of like NASCAR and the NRA and Conservatism.   LOL!

I don't think we're going to be seeing swastikas and the bolts on the new deputy anymore. Just scar tissue.