Author Topic: Fukushima Radiation Fallout Yakuza to Save the World?  (Read 2032 times)

SPQR

Fukushima Radiation Fallout Yakuza to Save the World?
« on: January 01, 2014, 03:40:59 am »
While Turner Radio Network has released a warning about possible Fukushima radiation fallout that could cover the U.S.A from coast-to-coast it appears that Japanese Yakuza are in line to save the world. On December 28 it was reported by Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO) that steam was rising from the shattered remains of Reactor 3.

The Fukushima Diachi Nuclear Plant was hit by a one-two combination of an earthquake and tsunami that destroyed the plant and caused several nuclear meltdowns. The world watched in horror as radioactive fallout caused radiation levels to hit new record highs. Despite TEPCO maintaining a very low key approach to the whole disaster, the U.S.A provided help in the form of naval personnel from the USS Ronald Reagan and other support ships to help clear the area of contamination.

On the Reagan, an estimated 70 sailors are suffering from radiation exposure which has increased rates of various forms of cancer and other medical problems that appear to have no cure. Sailors from the ship, as well as the other support ships, are saying that TEPCO knowingly released radioactive steam into the atmosphere on top of all the radioactive contamination that spilled into the Pacific Ocean.

None of the reported instances of malfeasance by the Japanese electric company involved the Yakuza at that point, at least not that anyone is aware of. TEPCO is facing lawsuits for their callous mishandling of the situation and the Japanese government has levied criticisms at the company as well.

On December 19 this year it was noticed that steam was rising from what appeared to be the fifth floor of Reactor 3 and this steam has been coming out of the wreckage of the reactor intermittently since that date. On Dec. 28 TEPCO reported that the steam had been seen via cameras aimed at the area not just on Dec. 19, but also on the 24th and the 25th.

This disturbing development could be caused by several different factors, not least of which could be the start of another meltdown that could release more radioactive fallout in the atmosphere. This fallout could reach the West Coast of the U.S.A. in just three days. The Tokyo power company are continuing their low key approach and have not verified that another meltdown is imminent.

This latest development is playing out against a backdrop of near slavery being enforced on homeless denizens of Japan by the Yakuza. Black Market labor is big business in the country of Japan. Yakuza are recruiting cheap labor from the masses who huddle on cardboard pads clutching their clothing tight against the invading cold of Japanese winter. For the bargain basement price of around $60 a day, these workers are being used to handle and transport dangerous radioactive rods from the Fukushima Prefecture.

Arrests are being made daily, but, the result of a Yakuza conviction is a fine, commonly around $5,000. The price is not so prohibitive as to deter the Japanese mob from continuing their money making scam of charging top dollar for providing untrained laborers to handle nuclear rods. While the mind cowers from the thought of exposing innocents to the deadly rods, the danger of breaking the rods and spilling the pellets and causing another series of meltdowns doesn’t bear thinking about.

Companies that are legally providing manpower to help clean the contaminated area of the existing rods have said that if it were not for the Yakuza, the number of their workers would be severely limited. Recruiters for the Japanese mob bosses are offering up to $90 dollars a day for the work, but, their employees have to pay up to $50 for food and shelter out of that amount.

Contractors have explained that unless they cooperate with the gangs of Yakuza they have a hard time meeting their employment quotas. It seems that the disaster has placed the country in the position of using the criminal network to solve their problem because of the government’s stubborn refusal of help from other avenues.

The Japanese have always been, self-admittedly, xenophobic and their reaction to foreign countries offering aid is not surprising. Relying on the criminal underbelly for help will not allow the Yakuza to save the world from Fukushima radiation fallout. With the ever present danger of fuel rod damage causing further meltdowns because of mishandling, the world stands poised to become prey to an ecological disaster of global proportion.

Several scenarios have been put forward as to why Reactor 3 is suddenly, and intermittently, producing steam. The first scenario is that a meltdown is already taking place. The reactor still has 89 tons of spent fuel inside it which could be drying out and melting down.

Scenario two deals with the corium reaching groundwater and the melted down molten fuel has reached the soil underneath the reactor and is reacting with moisture in the soil and it is releasing more radioactive fallout. The third scenario, which is the most “desirable” of the three is that the damaged fuel rods and pellets have come in contact with rainwater.

While some websites have printed directions for those inhabitants of the West Coast who may or may not be affected by radioactive fallout in two to three days, the Yakuza continue to prey on Japan’s homeless population to provide slave labor to clean up the ongoing mess.

If the latest steam escaping from Reactor 3 is the result of further meltdowns, West Coast populations have been told to buy gas masks, duct tape and plastic sheeting. There are also instructions on what to do with the sheeting and tape, such as putting it over the inside of doors and windows, as well as what rating of mask to purchase.

Not everyone who has heard of the nuclear fallout time period prediction will rush out to purchase supplies from their nearest D.I.Y store. However, the idea of Yakuza slave labor being responsible for saving the world from Fukushima radioactive fallout migration is, in itself, frightening. It also makes the idea of safeguarding houses a precautionary measure of necessity instead of a hysterical knee jerk reaction. Meanwhile the clock keeps ticking as TEPCO wait to see what is causing the steam to rise from the destroyed reactor.

http://guardianlv.com/2013/12/fukushima-radiation-fallout-yakuza-to-save-the-world/
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 03:42:01 am by SPQR »

SPQR

Re: Fukushima Radiation Fallout Yakuza to Save the World?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 03:41:37 am »
It looks like the Yakuza is using slave labor to clean up the mess.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 03:45:59 am »
Did anyone bother to check the webcams that show Fukushima?  There is no massive steam cloud rising from the power plant.

Other than the cameras shaking from what must be a windy day, not much is happening there.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

SPQR

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2014, 03:49:03 am »
Did anyone bother to check the webcams that show Fukushima?  There is no massive steam cloud rising from the power plant.

Other than the cameras shaking from what must be a windy day, not much is happening there.

So you are saying that the article is wrong?

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2014, 03:49:49 am »
So you are saying that the article is wrong?

I'm saying the article is 110% bullsh*t.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

SPQR

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2014, 03:50:29 am »
I'm saying the article is 110% bullsh*t.
I trust the article more. Why would they publish it if it was bull#$%^?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 03:51:42 am by SPQR »

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2014, 03:54:00 am »
I trust the article more. Why would they publish it if it was bull#$%^?

Did you even look @ the source.  Everything goes back to that other story about a massive cloud of radioactive steam, which is NOT happening.

Most of the "news" about Fukushima since the day it happened is by people with an anti-nuclear agenda who want to do nothing but fear monger.  People nearly died from ODing on potassium iodine pills because of it.

SPQR

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2014, 03:55:34 am »
Did you even look @ the source.  Everything goes back to that other story about a massive cloud of radioactive steam, which is NOT happening.

Most of the "news" about Fukushima since the day it happened is by people with an anti-nuclear agenda who want to do nothing but fear monger.  People nearly died from ODing on potassium iodine pills because of it.

The news seems to be a reputable source. You are not the all knowing source on nuclear affairs. You seen to be but you are not.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 03:55:59 am by SPQR »

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2014, 03:56:57 am »
You get one warning and one warning only.  Next insult and I will not be forgiving.  You got away with your personal attacks on me and Rap last time, it will not happen again.

SPQR

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2014, 03:58:09 am »
You get one warning and one warning only.  Next insult and I will not be forgiving.  You got away with your personal attacks on me and Rap last time, it will not happen again.

OK. By the way I have never insulted Rap. We see to be on the same wavelength if you examined our posts together and she can attest to this.In fact we get along.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 04:02:26 am by SPQR »

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2014, 04:03:08 am »
OK. By the way I have never insulted Rap. We see to be on the same wavelength if you examined our posts together and she can attest to this.

Yes you did.

www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/board,2.0.html

You accused us of ignoring you, several times.  I had logged off, and Rap had gone to bed so neither of us saw your PMs until the next day.

Go ahead and spew all the Fukushima crap you want, but getting personal with me because I refute your comments will not make me happy.

SPQR

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2014, 04:06:34 am »
Yes you did.

www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/board,2.0.html

You accused us of ignoring you, several times.  I had logged off, and Rap had gone to bed so neither of us saw your PMs until the next day.

Go ahead and spew all the Fukushima crap you want, but getting personal with me because I refute your comments will not make me happy.

Actully that one time and Tracy fixed it up.I tried to apologize to you but you closed up your PM account to me that day.Its not my problem you closed your e-mail to me wanting to apologize. I still cant get an PM mail to you because its closed off. I apologized to Rap too.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 04:18:29 am by SPQR »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2014, 04:13:07 am »
Guys - is this really the best way of spending the last hour or so of 2013?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

SPQR

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2014, 04:14:17 am »
Guys - is this really the best way of spending the last hour or so of 2013?

I really do not want to discuss it.