Author Topic: Sebelius: No more ObamaCare delays  (Read 507 times)

Offline flowers

Sebelius: No more ObamaCare delays
« on: January 01, 2014, 01:14:45 am »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/31/sebelius-no-more-obamacare-delays/

Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, on the eve of the ObamaCare launch, told Fox News she doesn't anticipate any more delays for the health care law.

The secretary voiced confidence in the law as her department announced what it claimed was a "surge" in enrollment. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services said Tuesday that more than 2.1 million people have enrolled through the federal- and state-run marketplaces.

"I'm thrilled that we're going to have millions of people for the first time that have health security, and it should be a great New Year for lots of families across America," Sebelius told Fox News in an exclusive interview, as she left a downtown D.C. restaurant Tuesday afternoon.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 01:18:55 am by flowers »

Offline sinkspur

Re: Sebelius: No more ObamaCare delays
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 01:38:18 am »
Of course not.  So the Little Sisters of the Poor will be forced to pay penalties because they refuse to cover contraceptives and abortifacients in their health plans.  In fact, the ONLY group that hasn't been given a waiver or delay in penalties are religious organizations that don't want to pay for morally objectionable crap.

The owner of this forum has forbade the use of derogatory terms for females, but just imagine the worst thing you can call a female, and I'd agree with whatever word you come up with.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline olde north church

Re: Sebelius: No more ObamaCare delays
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 03:48:16 pm »
There really should be some errant meteor with a "to whom it may concern" address on it.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 03:48:40 pm by olde north church »
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.