Author Topic: You'll shoot your eye out! 12 toys banned by the federal government in 2013  (Read 673 times)

Offline flowers

http://washingtonexaminer.com/youll-shoot-your-eye-out-12-toys-banned-by-the-federal-government-in-2013/article/2541115

Every year, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission coordinates and promulgates recalled toys deemed unsafe for children. Here are some of the toys that were recalled and banned from resale in 2013.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I can see the point for recalling the expandable balls if you have a mixed age range in the house - and are a completely negligent parent who's kids leave toys everywhere.

Otherwise - What?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

Offline happyg

The grandkids were playing with those expandable balls. They threw them in the bathtub to watch them grow. Many of them ended up in the drain and expanded. It wasn't fun getting them out.  :thud:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.