Author Topic: MSNBC Crank Joy Reid: Knockout Game Most Overrated Story of Year (It’s Just Whitey)  (Read 766 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

In April 2011 an elderly St. Louis man was attacked by a mob of black youths playing “the knock out game” while walking home from the grocery store with his wife. They killed him.

In June 2011 a group of black youths beat a gay man bloody playing “the knock out game.”

In August 2011 black teen mobs targeted St. Louis cyclists in the knock out game.

In September 2011, a 73-year-old St. Louis man was knocked unconscious just outside of Tower Grove Park.

One local teen claims to have knocked out over 300 people in the “game.”

There have been dozens of black-on-white knockout attacks in the past few years across the nation.

But, the left pretends it’s not happening.

Today MSNBC contributor Joy Reid said the Knockout Game was the most “overrated” story of the year.
Because when whitey gets a beatdown – It’s a non-story.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/12/msnbc-crank-joy-reid-knockout-game-most-overrated-story-of-year-its-just-whitey/ [video]

MSNBC continues to go farther and farther out on the left wing limb with its detachment from reality.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Dengar01

If I said what I really wanted to say I would be banned from this website.

I'll be "PC" if these folks at MSNBC of a certain ethnicity hate America so much for "racism" I will gladly pay to have them go to the Congo as long as the agreement is they never ever return to the USA. 

Oh and I'm not responsible for AIDS, Ebola, or cannibalism that may occur.

Offline aligncare

MSNBC continues to go farther and farther out on the left wing limb with its detachment from reality.

If Irving Kristol's celebrated quip defining a neo-conservative as "a liberal who has been mugged by reality" is true, MSNBC would be a breeding ground for conservatives. All it'll take is one good knockout punch to the head of one of their androgynous newsreaders during a latte run. Story's not so overrated when it's your head getting bashed in, is it?

Offline olde north church

wonder if they would take "coon hunts" seriously?
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline mountaineer

All it'll take is one good knockout punch to the head of one of their androgynous newsreaders during a latte run.
:silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Right_in_Virginia

Who watches MSNBC?  Seriously.