Author Topic: McCain: Don't count Obama out  (Read 478 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McCain: Don't count Obama out
« on: December 30, 2013, 09:14:52 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/194121-mccain-dont-count-out-obama

December 30, 2013, 10:15 am
McCain: Don't count Obama out

By Rebecca Shabad

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) says people shouldn't underestimate President Obama as he heads into his sixth year in the White House.

He discounted Obama's low approval ratings and said a sitting president always has influence.

"We all wear thin with the American people after a while," McCain told the Associated Press.

"To count a man of that talent out at this point in time in his administration would be a huge mistake," he added.

McCain has had his up-and-downs in his relationship with Obama, his foe during the 2008 presidential campaign.

He met with Obama this year to discuss immigration reform, but was a vocal critic of the president's foreign policy moves in Syria and elsewhere.

Democrats and Obama plan to make immigration reform a top priority in 2014, and are pushing House Republicans to take up legislation.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

Re: McCain: Don't count Obama out
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 09:28:46 pm »
"We all wear thin with the American people after a while," McCain told the Associated Press.

Yep... including you John
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline olde north church

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 09:30:30 pm »
I'm sure he will help out as much as he possibly can.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 09:53:45 pm »
My exact thought when I read the headline.  John McCain is such a POS.