Author Topic: J$ss$ "hymietown" J$cks$n demands Phil Robertson repent for remarks  (Read 525 times)

rangerrebew

Jesse “Hymietown” Jackson Demands Phil Robertson “Repent” for Remarks

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On December 29, 2013 @ 2:39 pm In The Point | 8 Comments

Jesse Jackson’s idea of repenting for his racial slurs was to claim he never said them and then to accuse Jews of waging an organized effort to destroy his campaign.

I don’t recall Jesse Jackson apologizing for demanding that a gay staffer perform a sexual act on him.

I don’t recall Al Sharpton repenting for his “Greek Homos” crack. This was his response; ““Homo is not a homophobic term.”

I think we know where Alec Baldwin got his damage control handbook. But while Baldwin was fired, MSNBC keeps on employing Al Sharpton, because homophobic slurs are okay if you’re a minority.

But Jesse is now demanding that Phil Robertson repent. Considering Jesse Jackson’s history of immoral behavior, where exactly does he come off giving this kind of lecture?

“Mr. Robertson’s language was hurtful and painful to many people … [and] he’s been unrepentant,” Jackson told “The Steve Malzberg Show” on Newsmax TV. “When people make mistakes, and people do make mistakes, you should be repentant and contrite and then seek forgiveness.”

Jesse Jackson is in the business of monetizing other people’s repentance. But he’s not in the business of repenting. That’s between him and whatever deity he believes in. But it might behoove him to stop lecturing other people from a position of some imaginary moral high ground that he does not occupy and has never occupied and will never occupy in a million years even if he uses all the money that he has extorted in exchange for his political “forgiveness” and all his son’s stolen money to try and buy that moral high ground.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/jesse-hymietown-jackson-demands-phil-robertson-repent-for-remarks/