Author Topic: I still get emotional about the JFK assassination 50 years later (Revealing Jesse Ventura Article)  (Read 829 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Skipping past the usual Ventural conspiracy stuff, this stood out in regards to his line of thinking, eliminating any doubt he is a lib.

There have even been a few brief shining moments when the real potential of that original vision took hold. One such moment was Franklin Roosevelt's presidency. A decimated work force that was shell-shocked from the Great Depression was struggling for its very survival. FDR came to the rescue with the New Deal, a program that redistributed wealth from Wall Street to workers who'd lost their jobs as a result of corporate greed and government corruption – does that sound like a problem you might be familiar with?

Another great moment was the presidency of John F Kennedy in the early 1960s. This time the world was reeling from the Cold War, and a military gone so mad with power and war-like policies (again, sound familiar?) created a very real threat of nuclear annihilation.

Offline Rapunzel

Oh my.  Independent my foot...
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline sinkspur

Jesse Ventura.....hmmmm...wasn't he a boa-wearing rassler?   

He made his living being a phony.  Some people never change.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Oceander

Jesse Ventura.....hmmmm...wasn't he a boa-wearing rassler?   

He made his living being a phony.  Some people never change.

:bigsilly:

Then again, perhaps he was more honest as a phony wrestler than as a phony politician.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
:bigsilly:

Then again, perhaps he was more honest as a phony wrestler than as a phony politician.

I find little difference between the two.

Oceander