Author Topic: This Christmas in ObamAmerica all are punished  (Read 484 times)

rangerrebew

This Christmas in ObamAmerica all are punished
« on: December 29, 2013, 12:22:56 pm »

This Christmas in ObamAmerica All are Punished

On Christmas Eve my husband called me from the road and said, “Honey, quick, turn on the news.”

Breathlessly,  my husband continued on saying,  ”I was driving and suddenly traffic came to a dead halt and 10 ambulances and a line of police cars went racing toward the mall.  It’s definitely not something small. I bet someone was shot.”

Those words didn’t surprise me at all and the only thing I could think of was ‘Thank God no one I know is in the mall!’

It was just a couple of weeks back that 30-year-old New Jersey lawyer, Dustin Friedman, was shot in the head and killed while Christmas shopping in The Mall at Short Hills with his bride Jamie.  You know how it goes – newlyweds holding hands, window shopping, admiring the Christmas decorations and sharing a warm soft pretzel and then, when you least expect it, a brief violent confrontation and a man is shot dead.

Dustin died on the cold cement floor of a parking garage. Why? Because four hooligans felt like they deserved the silver 2012 Range Rover more then the man who worked to earn it.

Let’s face it: parts of America have been ‘fundamentally transformed‘ into a lawless state of class warfare.  We’re a people suffering from politically-imposed racial unrest, selfishness and envy run amok, as well as a shameless sense of entitlement.

In order to secure the political future of the Democrat party, our president and his merry band of enablers have convinced 50% of the US population that they have been treated unfairly and are therefore entitled to whatever they can get, however they can get it.

Compounding that problem is the mentality of some individuals who believe, based on personal needs, they have the right to choose who lives and who dies.  Obviously those four New Jersey men bought the pro-choice lie and put their desire for a Silver Range Rover before the sanctity of Dustin Friedman’s life.

My husband called again from the road.  First he told me that it was indeed a shooting. Then he called back and said it wasn’t a shooting.  The news was that a shoplifter fighting with a floor clerk knocked over a display case in Macy’s. Evidently, when it hit the ground the noise incited pure panic and caused a stampede that injured three people.

No one was shot and killed. However, what happened Christmas Eve in a suburban mall proves a couple of things about what our country has become. One is that the people of this country are shell-shocked and jittery.

Shopping for Christmas has devolved into a dangerous endeavor.  Just venturing into the confines of a shopping center or a parking garage holds the possibility that what’s lurking in the shadows could cost a person their life.

The other thing it proves is that the left has successfully reduced the nation into two classes: victimized givers and aggressive takers.

Whether it’s carjacking or shoplifting or able-bodied individuals demanding government assistance, it’s the same spirit of entitlement.

Liberal politicians like Barack Obama have successfully implied that there are those among us that deserve reparations for injustices that very few Americans living today, regardless of skin color or economic class, have been unfortunate enough to suffer.

Based on the chaos and edginess that abounds, the president’s diabolical efforts have succeeded and as a result, “all are punished.”

Most Americans were already aware that the birthday of the One who gave all that we might live has been reduced to a materialistic free-for-all. We live in a country now where Jesus’s name is blotted out from the public consciousness. And instead of “Silent Night” playing softly in our ears, this Christmas a falling display case makes shoppers hit the floor because they think they’re being shot at.

With a new year upon us, to reaffirm our progressive sensitivity, our eyes cannot be filled with the wonder of baby Jesus resting softly in a roadside Nativity scene Instead, America witnesses daily headlines that convey unspeakable horrors perpetrated by those who believe they have a right to others’ possessions and are willing to kill to exert that right.

That’s why, when my husband told me that he thought there was a shooting in the mall, my gut reaction wasn’t “Oh, no! How could this be?” Instead it was a resigned, “Damn, now somebody’s Christmas is ruined.”

And so, as Barack Obama looks FORWARD to advancing his progressive vision for class warfare and racial unrest even further over the next year, the prayer upon all our lips this Christmas should be: “Lord have mercy on us all.”

Read more at http://theblacksphere.net/2013/12/obamamerica-punished/#3ioqgDbwlA0s72kE.99