Author Topic: Can tear-jerkers turn you liberal? As Good As It Gets and The Rainmaker make you soppy, says study  (Read 345 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline NavyCanDo

When I think of tear jerkers  As Good As It Gets and The Rainmaker are not movies that come to mind.    The tear jerker among all tear jerkers had to be Hachi-A Dogs Tail.  And compassion for a family pet has nothing to do with politics. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Rapunzel

When I think of tear jerkers  As Good As It Gets and The Rainmaker are not movies that come to mind.    The tear jerker among all tear jerkers had to be Hachi-A Dogs Tail.  And compassion for a family pet has nothing to do with politics.

I sobbed in that movie. I cannot watch movies where animals die. 

BTW I cried so hard in Titanic that I had no makeup left when we left the theater.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
What about Winnie the Pooh?  I always cry at the end when Christopher Robin has to say goodbye.  Does that mean I'm a liberal?
"She only coughs when she lies."

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf