Author Topic: Aerosmith’s Joe Perry Tweets ‘Freedom of Speech’ Defense of Duck Dynasty  (Read 514 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/aerosmith-s-joe-perry-tweets-freedom-speech-defense-duck-dynasty

(CNSNews.com) – Joe Perry, lead guitarist for the rock band Aerosmith, which is in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and who with front-man Steven Tyler is in the Songwriters Hall of Fame, tweeted a defense of the Duck Dynasty controversy concerning anti-gay behavior saying, “More crackin’ down on Freedom of Speech in the US or what?”

In a follow-up tweet, Perry said, “Seems to me people have a right to express their opinions & religious beliefs. But that doesn’t mean we have to agree.”

snip

Not unlike the Robertsons in Louisiana, Joe Perry, his wife Billie Perry, and their children hunt and eat wild game. In a Dec. 23 tweet, Perry said, “Spending Christmas at the hunting lodge with the family & learning survival skills. We only shoot what we eat. No trophy hunting.”

Billie Perry tweeted, on Dec. 25, a photo of her and Joe and the family packing rifles and wearing camouflage. In the tweet, she said, “Christmas Day getting ready for the big game (food) hunt! Hello Poppa Hemingway.” She later tweeted a 4-horned ram she had killed, noting that “not only have we awesome meat for curry but a nice warm throw [rug].

Aerosmith is one of my fav bands.

Online mountaineer

“Seems to me people have a right to express their opinions & religious beliefs. But that doesn’t mean we have to agree.”
Yep.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org