Author Topic:  (Read 475 times)

Online DCPatriot

« on: December 27, 2013, 09:20:00 AM »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

I think the worst time to have a heart attack would be during a game of charades.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 09:40:01 AM »
That's just creepy.  I wouldn't want my kid "matching up" with someone on the Internet.  Aren't we trying to teach kids that could be dangerous?  Are younger people so socially crippled that they can't make friends the old-fashioned way?
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 09:42:48 AM »
The story is from what appears to be a humor site.
“My god! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy? I confess I had no idea of it myself.” Jefferson writing to Madison on America in 1785 while in Paris.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 09:56:18 AM »
The story is from what appears to be a humor site.

I sure hope it's parody, but the sad thing is that it is so believable these days. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 10:01:52 AM »
I sure hope it's parody, but the sad thing is that it is so believable these days.

Geesh.....had me fooled!  Sorry!    :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

I think the worst time to have a heart attack would be during a game of charades.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2013, 10:03:30 AM »
Like Alice said, it's hard to tell anymore!   :shrug:
“My god! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy? I confess I had no idea of it myself.” Jefferson writing to Madison on America in 1785 while in Paris.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf