Author Topic: Mom punched while walking with young daughter in Midwood, police say  (Read 1041 times)

rangerrebew

Mom Punched While Walking with Young Daughter in Midwood, Police Say

By Gustavo Solis on December 25, 2013 11:18am

Police described the suspect in the assault as a 5-foot-8 man, 180 pounds, with short braids. He wore a black wool cap, green jacket and dark jeans, police said.    Police described the suspect in the assault as a 5-foot-8 man, 180 pounds, with short braids. He wore a black wool cap, green jacket and dark jeans, police said. View Full Caption
NYPD

BROOKLYN — A mother was sucker punched while crossing a Midwood street with her 7-year-old daughter in broad daylight, police said.

The 33-year-old mother was near the intersection of 12th Street and Elm Avenue in Midwood about 2:45 p.m. Saturday when a man approached her from behind, swung at the back of her head and knocked her to the ground, police said.

Nothing was reported stolen. The woman sustained minor injuries to her hands and knees, police said.

The attack appears to follow the pattern of the alleged “knockout game" assaults that have taken place over the past couple of months in Midwood and Crown Heights.

In the knockout game, a random victim is punched in the head and knocked to the ground. Nothing is stolen during the assault.

Police did not immediately say whether they were investigating Saturday's assault as part of the knockout pattern.

Police described the suspect as a man with short braids, about 5-foot-8 and weighing 180 pounds. He wore a black wool cap, green jacket, and dark jeans, officials said.

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20131225/midwood/mom-punched-while-walking-with-young-daughter-midwood-police-say
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 01:40:45 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Re: Mom punched while walking with young daughter in Midwood, police say
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 02:02:37 pm »
The charge for playing this "game" should be attempted first degree murder, unless the victim dies as a result, in which case it should be first degree murder.

This is a premeditated act of violence on a random individual
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 02:06:07 pm »
Police described the suspect as a man with short braids, about 5-foot-8 and weighing 180 pounds. He wore a black wool cap, green jacket, and dark jeans, officials said.
One important element of the description appears to be missing.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline raml

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 06:34:19 pm »
You mean the fact he was very likely black?

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 06:40:28 pm »
You mean the fact he was very likely black?

Oh, I'm sure lots of white people in Brooklyn wear green jackets and have short, braided hair.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2013, 06:48:43 pm »
One important element of the description appears to be missing.

Either Muslim or Black. When the media refuses to say the guy was Black, then it is almost always a Black guy.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2013, 07:40:16 pm »
Describing the suspect as Black may be seen as racist. Who knows? Soon, describing the suspect's gender may be seen as sexist. And, too, don't you wonder if the fashion police will have anything to say about the suspect's dress? Yes, that's absurd. But no more absurd than neglecting race in the description of the suspect.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2013, 04:51:45 am »
Let's just use the media word "youth".

"youth" or "youths" in media speak = Black or Muslim or Black Muslim.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2013, 01:50:52 pm »
They could try like the media did with the 14 year old who killed his teacher and say it was a "dark skinned white person." :tongue2:

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2013, 04:42:19 pm »
Let's just use the media word "youth".

"youth" or "youths" in media speak = Black or Muslim or Black Muslim.

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx