Author Topic: Beyonce Grants Terminally Sick Little Girl Her Dying Wish, Awesome Reaction Video Ensues  (Read 466 times)

Offline happyg

By Oliver Darcy
Taylon had one dying wish — to dance with pop singer Beyonce.

“They found an inoperable tumor on her brain, and her dying wish was to dance with Beyonce,” Ivy McGregor, of Philanthropy Program Partnerships, explained in a now viral video posted on Beyonce’s YouTube page.

“They found an inoperable tumor on her brain, and her dying wish was to dance with Beyonce.”

Share:
But it’s unlikely Taylon ever knew it would come true in such a spectacular fashion.

The little girl, already excited to be at a Beyonce concert, appeared stunned when the popular singer swooped down from mid-air to serenade her with hit song “Survivor.”

“I’m a survivor, I’m gonna make it,” Beyonce sang as she danced with Taylon.

Moments after her dream had come true, Taylon appeared in absolute awe — stunned that her dream had morphed into a reality.

“Here’s a little girl literally fighting for her life,” McGregor said. “‘Tomorrow’s not promised, next week’s not promised, but right now I’m here,’ and her thought that will forever stay with me is ‘since I’m here I might as well live.’”

Video of the moving scene has since gone viral online and touched the hearts of thousands.
“Absolutely beautiful.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWnMiO62F18&feature=player_embedded

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
What a lovely thing to do!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink