Author Topic: Did the White House just inadvertently confirm Obama ID fraud?  (Read 727 times)

Offline flowers

Did the White House just inadvertently confirm Obama ID fraud?
« on: December 26, 2013, 04:31:37 pm »
http://www.americanthinker.com/printpage/?url=http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/12/did_the_white_house_just_inadvertently_confirm_obama_id_fraud.html

President Obama's personal data is "not in particular government data bases" so his identity cannot be verified. And this according to White House sources. Huh? What kind of data? And what kind of president cannot have his identity verified. And this little disclosure comes just as Americans are turning off the news to an extent that makes the classic "Friday afternoon data dump" look like publicity-seeking.

By way of the Gateway Pundit, Ed Henry of FoxNews:

We learned today from the White House... initially, they said he signed up for what they called a bronze plan, paying about four hundred dollars a month in premiums. But, then they came back to us and said - Wait, he didn't actually enroll. They said his staff did it and that's because of his unique circumstance [obviously] as Commander in Chief. That his personal information is not in particular government data bases. So healthcare.gov could not actually verify his identity, oddly enough... So his staff did it." [emphasis added]

Here are some simple questions:

Does Obama file his tax returns by way of sending staff to a DC IRS building?

If not, why not?

Doesn't the integrity of Obama's tax returns relate to security risks?

Or, is Obama's information in IRS databases and not other federal agency databases accessed by HHS?

If this is true, precisely what other databases accessed by HHS do not contain Obama's information, and why not if his information is in the IRS database?

Are these other databases less secure than IRS databases, and if so in what ways and why?

Alternatively, has the White House just inadvertently acknowledged that there are grave problems related to Obama's identity, and that it is intellectually and/or morally incapable of distinguishing these problems from "genuine" security issues?

Is Obama himself a "security issue" that for some reason doesn't implicate the IRS, and might this in turn have to do with the "phony" IRS scandal?

Oceander

Re: Did the White House just inadvertently confirm Obama ID fraud?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 04:34:24 pm »
I wouldn't consider it out-of-place for the personal information - especially health-relatedd information - for the president, and other top members of the federal government to not be maintained in the government's standard databases, certainly while they're in office.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2013, 04:47:26 pm »
Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. may have some time.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2013, 04:50:14 pm »
About the author (from the article itself):

Dr. Jason Kissner is associate professor of criminology at California State University, Fresno.  You can reach him at crimprof2010@hotmail.com

I didn't realize that hotmail was still up and running.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2013, 05:38:51 pm »
About the author (from the article itself):

I didn't realize that hotmail was still up and running.

Watch it. I still use hotmail
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2013, 06:55:03 pm »
Wouldn't put too much into it, but it did make chuckle.

Could be his suspicious SSN, or all his undocumented, self declared, name changes. After all Obama has done to disregard and ridicule American so called 'Law', at this point, those would be the least of his crimes.

"American government cannot verify Obama's identity." that is funny as a headline.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2013, 01:01:02 am »
Watch it. I still use hotmail

I'm not dissing you, or it.  I used to have a hotmail account that got dumped a long time ago - by them, not me - that I wish I still had.