Author Topic: Nazi Pelosi: Obamacare is "a glorious thing"  (Read 431 times)

rangerrebew

Nazi Pelosi: Obamacare is "a glorious thing"
« on: December 26, 2013, 02:03:08 pm »
Pelosi: Obamacare is “a Glorious Thing”

In what universe would anyone describe Obamacare as anything other than a colossal failure? Failure always abounds when the government sees fit to involve itself in the formerly-free market. The government drags along with it an exorbitant increase in prices and a significant drop in quality of product. That’s what’s been happening with the healthcare industry for decades now. And healthcare.gov is the embodiment of everything that’s wrong with the government’s penchant for central economic planning.

Nancy Pelosi must not be from this universe. Either that, or she’s on all sorts of mind-altering, reality-escaping drugs. She said that Obamacare’s going to be a “glorious thing”:

“It’s worth the trouble. It’s going to be a glorious thing. It’s about life, a healthier life, liberty, the freedom to pursue our happiness. It honors the vows of our founders. A person can follow his or her passion and not be chained by a policy, so they could start a business, be self-employed, change jobs. It’s a very, very exciting thing. And it’s about wellness and prevention. It’s about the health of America, not just the health care for Americans. So we’re very proud of it, and our enthusiasm for it … strengthens our determination to make sure it works.”

Just keep telling yourself that, Mrs. Pelosi. And keep taking those drugs. They’re probably covered under your Federal Employee Health Benefit Plan.

She went ahead and claimed that she’s so confident that it’s not going to be a problem that the 2014 elections won’t even mention Obamacare:

“I think that this election is going to be, as all elections are, about the economy. I think that there are other issues that weigh in discretely with certain groups. The immigration issue, if it isn’t passed, is going to be a big issue in the campaign…gun safety… So there’ll be other issues that weigh in discretely for people, but how successful the economy is, I think, will be the overriding issue. By the time we get into the spring, I believe that the Affordable Care Act will either be a wash or a plus for the Democrats going forward, and I don’t think anybody would change his or her vote because of what it means politically. Now, if you want to talk about big outside money coming in and mischaracterizing it, as they did in 2010, well, that’s a dynamic of campaigns that we have to deal with. But again, it is not anything that diminishes our pride in passing the Affordable Care Act. So I don’t see that as a negative.”

They’ll just keep telling themselves that Obamacare’s this great law, and it shouldn’t be an issue going forward; in fact, it’ll make the Democrats look great. But never underestimate the power of the racist, homophobic, extremist tea party with all their big, bad money ready to be spent doing nothing but disparaging the wonderfully and “gloriously” successful Obamacare. Those poor Democrats. No one understands them. They’re so mistreated and mischaracterized.

Read more at http://lastresistance.com/4153/pelosi-obamacare-glorious-thing/#6QsXbk7hilpKKRGc.99

Online rustynail

Re: Nazi Pelosi: Obamacare is "a glorious thing"
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 02:06:50 pm »
But the thing of it is.