Author Topic: Half of Londonistan docs treated FGM mutilated girls last year  (Read 577 times)

rangerrebew

Half of Londonistan docs treated FGM mutilated girls last year
« on: December 25, 2013, 06:50:46 pm »
Half of Londonistan Docs Treated FGM Mutilated Girls Last Year

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On December 25, 2013 @ 9:06 am In The Point | 5 Comments

This is the horrifying arithmetic of Third World immigration particularly from Muslim countries. Those things that seem so horrible and unfixable when they are happening across the ocean are even more horrifying and unfixable when they are happening right in your own backyard.

More than half of GPs in the capital have treated victims of female genital mutilation in the past year, shocking new figures suggest.

In a snapshot survey, 57 per cent of doctors who responded said they had seen at least one woman in the past 12 months who had been mutilated.

Experts called for doctors to be given more training amid fears there is a serious lack of knowledge about FGM among GPs, who are often the first people survivors of the brutal practice turn to for help.

It is estimated that 66,000 women and girls in Britain have undergone FGM.

The sample is small, but it’s doubtful that increasing it will produce better results. London is becoming Londonistan. The Sharia marches and Sharia bullies are just the more overt signs of the tragedy taking place.

These horrors are the wagers of Labor’s immigration policy and Cameron’s inability to fix it. Labor got its voters and London got honor killings, beheadings and FGM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/half-of-londonistan-docs-treated-fgm-mutilated-girls-last-year/

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Half of Londonistan docs treated FGM mutilated girls last year
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 06:58:40 pm »
Mr Daniel Greenfield,

With all due respect, cut the Londonistan crap out. Do I call your home town Jew York? Or Los Angeles Los Asinine?

Score your points elsewhere, not on my home turf.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 06:58:52 pm »
The West slowly committing cultural suicide courtesy of liberal/progressive ideology.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 07:32:23 pm »
Mr Daniel Greenfield,

With all due respect, cut the Londonistan crap out. Do I call your home town Jew York? Or Los Angeles Los Asinine?

Score your points elsewhere, not on my home turf.
Nothing personal. Lots of Americans read about the immigration to Europe, including such lovely results as Malmo.

And soon after 9/11/2001 we read about kid gloved treatment of known terrorist inciters in your UK, and it looked outrageous from our vantage point.

You have seen the same story on both sides of the pond; the natives don't breed much anymore, the violence prone immigrants breed like rabbits and live of the social-welfare hammock.

The largest settlement of Turks out side Turkey is Berlin. The largest settlement of Iranians outside Iran is Lost Angeles.

Again, nothing personal. It is happening to all of us, and many don't like it much.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2013, 08:04:25 pm »
Aye - I know. It just gets irritating.

Thing is - Our incomers (usually) have the right to be here. Part of the Commonwealth or the remnants of the Empire. Not saying it is particularly liked, but they don't need permission to come here and become citizens, because they are already Crown subjects or dependents.

Yet the ones who cause problems? Either born and raised here or came in on asylum seekers papers.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink