Author Topic: (Yes, Virginia, there really is a Santa Claus) Justin Bieber announces his retirement  (Read 605 times)

rangerrebew

MERRY CHRISTMAS: Justin Bieber announces retirement

Posted By Taylor Bigler On 1:13 PM 12/25/2013 In | No Comments

You Christmas wish came true! Justin Bieber, 19, announced his retirement from singing pop songs that you hear on the radio and then immediately change the channel.

The singer posted this ominous note to his Twitter account Tuesday, which promptly caused Beliebers around the world to OMFG LITERALLY DIE:

My beloved beliebers I’m officially retiring

— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) December 25, 2013

Just kidding! Because a few minutes later, he apparently changed his mind:

The media talks a lot about me.They make a up a lot of lies and want me to fail but I’m never leaving you, being a belieber is a lifestyle.

He also apparently took the time to claim that he will never die:

Be kind loving to each other, forgive each other as god forgave us through Christ Merry Christmas IM HERE FOREVER

Could it possibly be that Bieber was attempting to drum up publicity for his documentary, “Believe,” that came out Christmas Day? Of course not. Who could be so cynical — and on Christmas, at that?

Follow Taylor on Twitter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/25/merry-christmas-justin-bieber-announces-retirement/

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
I suspect he'll take it back after his current LSD trip ends.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Oceander

He'll be back faster than you can say "boy toy."

Online mountaineer

I refuse to take seriously anyone who calls his admirers "beliebers."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
I refuse to take seriously anyone who calls his admirers "beliebers."

Of his 47 some odd million Twitter followers, I would bet that 1/2 to 2/3rds are BOTs.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton