Author Topic: 'What an amazing Christmas present!' Boston bombing victim whose fiance was also injured finally stands on her own two feet for the first time since the blast  (Read 644 times)

Online mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
How sad to see what the "religion of peace" has done to innocent people. God bless these two as they recover and start their new life together.
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline happyg

How sad to see what the "religion of peace" has done to innocent people. God bless these two as they recover and start their new life together.

Their crime wasn't because they were they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. They were not collateral damage, but were intended victims, as was the little boy who died. Their crime was not being Muslim, and so, should die. Muslims will kill as many non Muslims as they can.

Online truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
I would approve an American President that said, "for every American killed or injured by Islamic terror acts, I promise to kill 1,000 muslims from the homeland of the terrorist.

or 10,000 or 100,000 or 1,000,000

We will aim first for family and villagers of the terrorists.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.ďż˝  Abe Lincoln

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I would approve an American President that said, "for every American killed or injured by Islamic terror acts, I promise to kill 1,000 muslims from the homeland of the terrorist.

or 10,000 or 100,000 or 1,000,000

We will aim first for family and villagers of the terrorists.

I would not. Martyrdom is expected.

Now if you say desecrate then kill - I'm on board. You have to play by their rules, not your own.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online Fishrrman

It's not necessary to kill the muslims who reside in The West.

What -IS- necessary is that muslims be REMOVED FROM The West and returned to "dar al-islam". That includes all muslims, even those who are citizens of western nations (including those here in the U.S.).

Having muslims -- any muslims, even the so-called "moderates" -- in The West is the equivalent of having cancer cells in one's body. "Moderate" muslims are analogous to as-yet-to-metastasize cancer cells. They may be dormant now, but would you want to risk keeping them within?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf