Author Topic: Islamic anal jihad  (Read 631 times)

rangerrebew

Islamic anal jihad
« on: December 25, 2013, 12:54:39 pm »
Islamic Anal Jihad

By Onan Coca   / 24 December 2013   / 172 Comments   

537Share   10   813Share   47Tweet

Yes, this is as disgusting, weird and monstrous as it sounds. Most observers know that Islam looks upon homosexuality as an incredibly deviant and evil practice. While Christians will likely call homosexuality sin, your average Muslim will agree that practitioners of homosexuality should be killed -- and killed quickly. One of the taboo issues with homosexuality is, of course, sodomy. Islamic teaching outright rejects any and every form of sodomy as punishable by death. However, it would seem jihad is more sacred and right than sodomy is evil and abhorred.

So what is the anal jihadist to do?

This is what the Islamist murderers have come to. Someone recently discovered a video that was posted to YouTube last year where a distress fanatical Muslim who wanted to take part in jihad was wondering if his local cleric was taking things just a bit too far. See, his local religious leader was suggesting this young man allow another congregant sodomize him for a period of time so that the explosive device would fit more readily. This guy knew that the Koran did not look too keenly on sodomy, so he sought out a second opinion. Sadly for him, the second opinion was as bad as the first.

Following are excerpts from an address by London-based Shiite cleric Abdallah Al-Khilaf.

Abdallah Al-Khilaf: First, we'd like to show you a fatwa, which appeared on the Lions of Sunna Internet forum. One Wahhabi wrote: "Dear Sheik, may Allah grant you martyrdom and black-eyed virgins in Paradise, I wanted to commit a martyrdom operation. I turned to Sheik Abu Dimaa Al-Qassab, who told me that they had invented a new and unprecedented form of martyrdom operations – explosive capsules are inserted into your anus.

"In order to train for this method of Jihad, you must consent to being sodomized for a period of time, so that your anus becomes wider, making room for the explosives.

"My question is whether I am permitted to allow one of the mujahideen access to my anus, if my intentions are honorable, and the purpose is to train for Jihad by widening my anus."

The sheik praised Allah and said: "In principle, sodomy is forbidden. However, Jihad is more important. It is the pinnacle of Islam. If sodomy is the only way to reach this pinnacle of Islam, then there is no harm in it.

"The rule is that necessity makes the forbidden permissible. Something that is required in order to perform a duty becomes a duty in and of itself. No duty takes precedence over Jihad.

"Therefore, you must be sodomized... After you have been sodomized, you must ask Allah for forgiveness.

"Know, my son, that Allah resurrects the mujahideen on Judgment Day on the basis of their intentions. Allah willing, your intention is to support Islam. May Allah include you among those who heed His call."

I could just see this poor guy at home going, “Oh no. I was so sure he was going to say that sodomy was always bad. Now I have to let (name redacted for PC purposes) get in that uncomfortable place, and no I don’t mean the back seat of a Volkswagon.”

The fact that these monsters would take part in activity that their religion deems disgusting and worthy of death, just so they could more easily murder other people should tell you all you need to know about their twisted beliefs. At least we can take some solace in the fact that they are putting themselves through some pretty intense “training” as they try to kill us. It’s a bit of comfort, at least…

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/3770/islamic-anal-jihad/#Y3KPs3cGQAcjiKT9.99

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Islamic anal jihad
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 01:21:49 pm »
I was really hoping that title was a typo ....

:thud:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 01:49:36 pm »
I was really hoping that title was a typo ....

:thud:

Nope, this is the "religion of peace." :smokin:

Merry Christmas!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 01:56:15 pm »
Nope, this is the "religion of peace." :smokin:

Merry Christmas!

More like "religion of pierce"  :whistle:

Merry Christmas to you too! Hope you have a lovely day  :laugh: