Author Topic: Deranged: Cher suggests killing Tea Party Republicans on Twitter  (Read 1062 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

Deranged: Cher suggests killing Tea Party Republicans on Twitter
« on: December 24, 2013, 10:03:32 pm »
It appears Cher is upset with us Conservatives again.  :silly:

In a series of nearly incomprehensible tweets issued Thursday, pop diva Cher suggested Tea Party Republicans be killed over the current partial shutdown, Twitchy reported.

Calling Republicans the "devil incarnate" in tweets filled with expletives, she suggested they be put in jail and ultimately killed.

"WE R NOT HOSTAGES.If UR REPUBLIC IS FREAKING THE WHOLE WORLD OUT,MAYBE WE SHOULD DEEP 6 THEIR WEAK A**'S (sic)," she screamed.

Twitchy captured eight of Cher's tweets, all written in upper case -- something generally frowned upon as it gives the impression of yelling.

"I don't know exactly what Deep Six means, but I think it means kill them. Cher, you craaaazy," one person tweeted in response.

The Blaze was somewhat more moderate in its characterization of Cher's violent outburst.

"From murder to 'toss out' or 'get rid of' someone, there are a plethora of definitions associated with the term 'deep six,'” Billy Hallowell wrote.

Twitchy, however, reminded readers that Cher recently said Republicans needed a “good whipping.”

"But hey, why stop at drawing blood?" the Twitchy staff asked, calling her a "perpetually mouth-frothing diva" who is "just about ready to finish this."

On Monday, Cher engaged in another all-caps rant against Republicans, calling them "sociopaths."

http://www.examiner.com/article/deranged-cher-suggests-killing-tea-party-republicans-on-twitter

I hope the spirit of the season softens your heart, Cher. Merry Christmas.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Deranged: Cher suggests killing Tea Party Republicans on Twitter
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 10:11:10 pm »
It appears Cher is upset with us Conservatives again.  :silly:

http://www.examiner.com/article/deranged-cher-suggests-killing-tea-party-republicans-on-twitter

I hope the spirit of the season softens your heart, Cher. Merry Christmas.

She avoids candles and open flames. Doesn't want to melt.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 11:10:18 pm »

She is actually upsetting to me in some ways because of all her plastic. I have looked at her with her skimpy outfits and briefly thought, that's a nice looking woman.

And then when I remember she is somewhere around 136 years old, I feel ill. That is not natural.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 11:29:20 pm »

She is actually upsetting to me in some ways because of all her plastic. I have looked at her with her skimpy outfits and briefly thought, that's a nice looking woman.

And then when I remember she is somewhere around 136 years old, I feel ill. That is not natural.

Not in the least. I'm actually a fan of her singing - she has a lovely voice - but won't watch her on video. She's nearly my Mom's age .....
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2013, 11:29:46 pm »
Come on over, Cher. We're armed and we don't give a rat's rear end what you think of us.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2013, 11:32:11 pm »
She's just saying what most liberals are constantly thinking.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Dengar01

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2013, 11:32:59 pm »
These irrelevant slobs make these ridiculous statements to try and stay relevant. 

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2013, 11:44:52 pm »
What partial shutdown?
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online rustynail

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2013, 12:09:38 am »
"What a drag it is getting old "

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2013, 12:14:01 am »
Who?

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2013, 04:52:15 am »

If she's like her cinematic predecessor, and she doesn't want to melt, she should also avoid thrown buckets of water.  :smokin:
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2013, 05:29:17 pm »
As a Sailor let me chime in on the meaning of the words "deep six". I have never heard it used to mean "kill" but instead toss overboard or to get rid of. But it's enough for me by her calling Republicans "devil incarnate" to wish that someone would introduce her to a few other nautical slang phrases, like Keel hauling or flogging.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn