Author Topic:  (Read 844 times)

Offline flowers

« on: December 24, 2013, 04:48:27 PM »

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 05:08:48 PM »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 05:13:09 PM »
Eros is fun.

Agape is satisfying.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 01:33:28 AM »
Eros is fun.

Agape is satisfying.

Liberals, however, no nothing of the latter and so assume the former is all there is.

ChemicalEngineer

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2013, 01:55:55 PM »
Dyson's e-mail address is dyson52@georgetown.edu

I enjoy writing to ivory tower intellectuals and rebutting nonsense they spew.
It's worthwhile to copy everyone in their department, to discourage them from lying and spouting
liberal extremism, intolerance, and ignorance.

For about ten years, I have had the entire Harvard Law School faculty e-mails on my hard drive.
Since then, I amassed many other departments from many other universities such that I now don't bother
storing them any more.   New ones just keep popping up, like this Dyson fellow.

You see, first liberals extol the virtues, the goodness, the wonderfulness of being *gay*, a one-word oxymoron.
Next, they make hypocrites of themselves by smearing conservatives as *gay* as they celebrate the homoeroticism
they alternately defend and then condemn.

It's very much the same as their militant defense of unlimited abortion of innocent unborn babies simultaneously with
their war on capital punishment of mass murderers, whom they defend to the life.

Many confessions have been extracted from murderers solely by sparing them the sentence of execution.  Taking that away will only make convictions of monsters more difficult, allowing some to go free and kill again and again.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2013, 02:05:24 PM »
I find myself liking you more and more as you post more. (Note - this doesn't mean you'll get agreement on everything!)

Sure - what is one letter or email. It'll just be ignored or discarded by some intern or secretary without ever being seen, right?

It's thinking like that that kills us. Conservatives do stand up for what they believe in - but they are generally terrible at organizing it. The left, on the other hand are very efficient at organizing and publicizing. Might be worth taking a leaf from their playbook. After all, if a tactic works, it doesn't matter who invented it.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2013, 01:32:05 PM »
I'm reminded of the small college near us where Mr. M formerly worked and coached track. One of his athletes complained to him about a religion professor who had told the class with no doubt whatsoever that the foot-washing described in John 13:5 really meant Jesus had homosexual relations with the disciples.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline kevindavis

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2013, 08:01:38 PM »
Imagine if he said that about Mohammed..
To Clear things up...

Mueller has been one of the most respected individuals on the planet over the last 20 years.

Mueller is a Republican

Mueller was appointed by Republicans

Mueller doesn't determine if someone is guilty, The Judge and Jury do!

Get it!!!!

“You can go to live in France, but you can't become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany, but you can't become a German... But anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in the United States and become an American.”

- Ronald Reagan

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2013, 08:27:13 PM »
Imagine if he said that about Mohammed..

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf