Author Topic: Last-minute rush sees one million go online to sign up to Obamacare before deadline expires  (Read 1038 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2528769/Americans-scramble-sign-Obamacare-deadline.html

Last-minute rush sees one million go online to sign up to Obamacare before deadline expires           

More than one million US shoppers visited healthcare.gov in past 24 hours
    Original deadline for enrolling for health insurance was 11.59pm yesterday
    But this has been extended to midnight tonight to deal with high demand
    Many potential customers met with a stalled and malfunctioning website

By Sophie Jane Evans

PUBLISHED: 04:47 EST, 24 December 2013 | UPDATED: 05:27 EST, 24 December 2013

More than one million Americans have gone online in the past 24 hours to sign up for health insurance, it has been revealed.

A last-minute rush of shoppers visited the the ever-breaking healthcare.gov yesterday - what was supposed to be the final day people could enroll for insurance under the Affordable Care Act.

However, the deadline has now been extended to tonight to give more people a chance to sign up.

continued....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

"it has been revealed"

Revealed by whom, based on what data, and for what purposes?  I smell another White House disinformation scheme.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
And those insurance companies who went willingly down Obama's Primrose Path are going to be crucified by the Administration and the whole Democrat Party if they don't cover every single one of these people in the next seven days.

George Will and Charles Krauthammer are both warning of the impending Federal bailout of insurers by second quarter 2014, as a direct result of forcing them to cover millions of people with no means or way to pay them one red cent.  That's beside the point that so many hospitals and doctors are not participating in Obamacare, and in addition to the immediate fiscal crisis most States are about to face because of the massive expansion of Medicaid that is underway as we speak.

I think the worst is still ahead.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Looks like it is still chaos over there.

Covered California        ✔ @CoveredCAFollow  If someone starts the app today & gets stuck because of tech issue, we will get you across the finish line, says #CoveredCA Ex. Dir.
 2:39 PM - 23 Dec 2013           Kris McCoy @KrisBMcCoyFollow  If you start the app you get help across the finish line? I can't even create an acct. going on attempt 18 #CoveredCA
 7:07 PM - 23 Dec 2013 
http://twitchy.com/2013/12/23/covered-california-frustrated-users-reporting-error-messages-as-deadline-looms/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I think the worst is still ahead.

I have no doubt about that what-so-ever!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I have no doubt about that what-so-ever!

People are going to die from this disaster. People are going to lose their lives to Obamacare. It is going to happen.

When the Obamacare 'body-count' starts to tally and hits home, that is when all of this theory, this grand experiment, becomes very real in a life or death way. And that is when all of this blows up.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

People are going to die from this disaster. People are going to lose their lives to Obamacare. It is going to happen.

When the Obamacare 'body-count' starts to tally and hits home, that is when all of this theory, this grand experiment, becomes very real in a life or death way. And that is when all of this blows up.

Deaths will be blamed on the heartless, evil insurance companies that put profit over people, and on greedy doctors who won't accept Obamacare policies.

Offline flowers

The body-count is something they know will happen. Maybe it is something they want?  One would hope that is when the LIV's will wake up and revolt against Obamacare. I doubt that.

Online mountaineer

The body-count is something they know will happen. Maybe it is something they want?
It wouldn't be the first time with this bunch.
Bill Ayers’ Terrorist Group Discussed Genocide of Americans
 Charles Johnson
10/23/08 3:14:17 pm

Former FBI informant Larry Grathwohl infiltrated the Weather Underground and helped prevent several bombing attacks by the group. In this clip from the 1982 documentary No Place to Hide, Grathwohl describes a Weather Underground meeting at which the terrorists discussed the need to murder at least 25 million people—those diehard American capitalists who would resist “reeducation.”
I asked, “well what is going to happen to those people we can’t reeducate, that are diehard capitalists?” and the reply was that they’d have to be eliminated.

And when I pursued this further, they estimated they would have to eliminate 25 million people in these reeducation centers.

And when I say “eliminate,” I mean “kill.”

Twenty-five million people.

I want you to imagine sitting in a room with 25 people, most of which have graduate degrees, from Columbia and other well-known educational centers, and hear them figuring out the logistics for the elimination of 25 million people.

And they were dead serious.
More at LGF (posted before Charles Johnson went nuts)  ^-^

« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 02:41:48 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org