Support the USO

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Do NOT go in there.
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 01:15:36 PM »
Well, duh. All TV is like that.

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 05:18:32 PM »
I guess Variety had to explain this for the liberals, since DD followers already know what's going on, and they like it. Or did Variety just figure this out? Either way, what a stupid article.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 06:47:24 PM »
I smell fear.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2013, 06:54:21 PM »
Which is fake?

The program? Or the assault on a Christian man stating his beliefs in a reasonable way.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2013, 07:33:02 PM »
I guess Variety had to explain this for the liberals, since DD followers already know what's going on, and they like it. Or did Variety just figure this out? Either way, what a stupid article.
Agreed. I've never watched DD, but don't watch any so-called reality TV. Still, who doesn't know that when you stick a camera in someone's face, he or she is going to behave differently than in the privacy of home?
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2013, 07:35:08 PM »

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2013, 07:52:11 PM »

Liberals always think that they are the first ones to figure anything out.

After all, nobody can possibly be more intelligent or better informed than a liberal...

/s

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline happyg

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2013, 07:58:20 PM »
Agreed. I've never watched DD, but don't watch any so-called reality TV. Still, who doesn't know that when you stick a camera in someone's face, he or she is going to behave differently than in the privacy of home?

I have watched it several times and  like the concept. It's a good, clean show no matter whether it's scripted or adlibbed. I think a lot of the problem is that democrats are afraid they will lose hold of some of the base, who is getting tired of political correct politics.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf