Author Topic: They were worried about The Dog Meeting Their Newborn Baby. What happened is Priceless  (Read 1445 times)

Offline sinkspur

http://www.viralnova.com/corgi-newborn-baby/

They Were Worried About The Dog Meeting Their Newborn Baby. What Happened is Priceless.

December 23, 2013

A lot of parents are concerned with how their family dog will react when they bring a newborn baby home. We read horrifying stories of dogs turning on helpless children, so it’s a legitimate concern.

In the case of Reddit user banpeiSF, he was worried about how his Corgi, Wilbur, would handle the arriving of their little one. I think these photos perfectly answer that question.

(Pics at link)
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
My female pug was like this with my first grandson..every time the baby would move or cry she would get upset and run to us to make sure we knew...lol

Now my older male bulldog will not let my younger grandson out of his site..when Tommy takes a bath Spike lays in front of the bathroom door waiting for him..he will even go into the bathroom with him if I don't intervene...lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

My female pug was like this with my first grandson..every time the baby would move or cry she would get upset and run to us to make sure we knew...lol

Now my older male bulldog will not let my younger grandson out of his site..when Tommy takes a bath Spike lays in front of the bathroom door waiting for him..he will even go into the bathroom with him if I don't intervene...lol

Aren't dogs wonderful?  They just seem to know when they're needed. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Aren't dogs wonderful?  They just seem to know when they're needed.

I can't imagine a home without a pup...or three...lol
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline sinkspur

I can't imagine a home without a pup...or three...lol

Or five......and two Siamese cats.....

Three's ideal, though.  We got two dumped on us, so we kept them.  But we've got two old girls (one 15, one 14), so we'll be down to three pretty soon.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Or five......and two Siamese cats.....

Three's ideal, though.  We got two dumped on us, so we kept them.  But we've got two old girls (one 15, one 14), so we'll be down to three pretty soon.

We lost 3 pugs in the span of a year..they were all 14-15yo..that's what happens when you get them all at the same time...
Support the USO

Offline sinkspur

We lost 3 pugs in the span of a year..they were all 14-15yo..that's what happens when you get them all at the same time...

The thing about these sweet baby dogs is there's always another one out there who's looking just for you......

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

Five of my six cats are from the same litter - they're all 13 years old now - we're becoming geriatric together.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online mountaineer

Whenever my sister brought my infant niece over and laid her on the sofa, my Scottie would lie on the floor in front as though guarding her from harm.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

How adorable is this?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
This is from a year ago when our little Great-Niece Grace stayed over, and decided to play with our Gus on his terms.  When he's ready to romp, he puts his butt in the air and lays down on his front paws, so Gracie jumped down there and struck this pose.....

My wife printed this one and framed it for the family wall....

:beer: