Author Topic: It's Caption Time!!  (Read 1789 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
It's Caption Time!!
« on: December 23, 2013, 03:31:06 am »

Barack, Michelle, Sasha and Maya caught at courtside.....LOL!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

Re: It's Caption Time!!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 03:32:26 am »

Wow.....you stare at that for a few seconds and the hate seethes through my computer screen!   I swear to God!     
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 03:44:18 am »

Wow.....you stare at that for a few seconds and the hate seethes through my computer screen!   I swear to God!     

There's definitely a perpetual undercurrent of hatred there; it's in the set of the mouth and the facial muscles.  They hate by reflex.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 01:39:54 pm »
But wait, there's more:
The Obamas sat just behind the Oregon State bench, with the president sitting in between his wife and friend Bobby Titcomb.
Maybe Mooch was irritated at having to attend the game with Barry's homosexual friend. 
One of President Barack Obama’s close friends has been arrested in Honolulu on suspicion of soliciting a prostitute.

Robert “Bobby” Titcomb was one of four men arrested in an undercover sting operation late Monday and later released on $500 bail, according to Honolulu police.

Titcomb, 49, attended Punahou School in Honolulu with Obama in the 1970s. The president graduated in 1979, a year before Titcomb. The two often golf, play basketball, go to the beach and dine together when the president returns home to Hawaii for vacation.

Obama’s family has also attended barbeques at Titcomb’s beachside home in Waialua
, located on Oahu’s North Shore about an hour outside of downtown Honolulu.

Police said Titcomb was arrested at 9:40 p.m. Monday near downtown at the intersection of South and Pohukaina streets, which is next to the Circuit Court building and a large parking lot. He posted bail about two hours later.

Titcomb has worked as a commercial fisherman and an airline employee, according to the spring 2007 edition of the “Punahou Bulletin,” the school’s alumni magazine.

In 1987, he was arrested on drunken driving charges, which led to the 90-day suspension of his license and a $150 fine, according to state criminal records.
The Blaze

It was a male prostitute and, according to Kevin Dujan at hillbuzz.org, Titcomb is Obama's drug supplier.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 01:53:38 pm »
That whole family is just plain 'angry'. They are just angry at the world. There is no happiness or goodwill toward man there. All I get is anger. Just anger and hate, for everyone and everything.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2013, 02:06:37 pm »

It was a male prostitute and, according to Kevin Dujan at hillbuzz.org, Titcomb is Obama's drug supplier.

Yeah, amazing how they leave out the 'male' before the 'prostitute'.

There are many ways to lie and the media knows them all...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2013, 02:14:39 pm »
More on Bobby Titcombe from Hillbuzz:
Robert "Bobby" Titcombe is a longtime friend of Barack Obama's from back in his school days in Hawaii.  He is the only friend of Obama's from his past that is ever mentioned by the press.  Titcombe was arrested for soliciting a  prostitute and has made news repeatedly by traveling to Washington, D.C. to deliver "fish and poi" to Obama in the White House.

"Fish and poi" is common Hawaiian slang for "weed and coke".

In case it's not clear, the prostitute that Bobby Titcombe was arrested for soliciting was male.  The corrupt, vintage media has been hiding that fact by merely saying "prostitute", but it was a MALE PROSTITUTE.

Strangely, Obama goes out of his way to visit Titcombe's house whenever in Hawaii though it's a logistical and security nightmare for a sitting US President to go there.  What's happening at Titcombe's house on those visits that couldn't happen at the Obama's Paradise Estates vacation home on their many trips to Hawaii?  Why is the current President of the United States spending SO MUCH TIME with a man who was arrested for soliciting a MALE PROSTITUTE?

From USA Today:
... When the Obama family vacations in Hawaii over the Christmas holiday each year, they traditionally spend a full day at Titcomb's North Shore home, jet-skiing, grilling, and playing volleyball. In December the Obama family spent nearly the whole day at his home. Titcomb is also included in the golf and basketball outings of President Obama while in Hawaii....
Do the Obama girls call him Uncle Bobby?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 02:16:37 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2013, 07:53:35 pm »

From Left to Right:

Dad, why do I got to be here? Duck Dynasty is on.

Damn, he can jump. How'd I get him my phone number?

Damn, he can jump. How'd I get him me phone number?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2013, 08:53:48 pm »
That whole family is just plain 'angry'. They are just angry at the world. There is no happiness or goodwill toward man there. All I get is anger. Just anger and hate, for everyone and everything. 

And they're stuck with each other for 17 days.  Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch. 

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2013, 09:10:18 pm »

It's totally understanding here....why they forbid anybody but sanctioned White House photographers to be taking pics of them.   ROFL!