Author Topic:  (Read 474 times)

Offline Rapunzel

« on: December 22, 2013, 08:13:17 PM »

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 08:16:43 PM »
Williams clearly has no idea of what he's talking about.  He clearly cares little for the fact that people who lost their present coverage due solely to Obastardcare can now only get comparable coverage if they're willing to pay twice, or thrice, as much - if those people haven't paid through the nose, then that's their choice and, according to Williams, they shouldn't be blaming Obastardcare for that.

What an effing irrational twit.  I suppose that Fox feels compelled to have a token idiot onboard.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 08:18:45 PM »
Williams clearly has no idea of what he's talking about.  He clearly cares little for the fact that people who lost their present coverage due solely to Obastardcare can now only get comparable coverage if they're willing to pay twice, or thrice, as much - if those people haven't paid through the nose, then that's their choice and, according to Williams, they shouldn't be blaming Obastardcare for that.

What an effing irrational twit.  I suppose that Fox feels compelled to have a token idiot onboard.

Not only that...... he claims a million have signed up while ignoring six million have totally lost their insurance - even if the one million is accurate (and I do not believe it is) that is still a huge deficit in the number of formerly insured.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 08:22:56 PM »
My God... I'm tired of this guy.
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Offline happyg

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 08:35:37 PM »
Juan is so racist, he will do anything to save Obama's butt. He forgets that it was liberals who fired him, and Fox who took him on at three times his previous salary. Now that he is a millionaire, he doesn't care about high premiums for the rest of us, if it helps Obama's legacy. I'm starting to believe Juan has only a few core values, but when Obama is involved, he hasn't any.

Offline SouthTexas

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2013, 08:49:47 PM »
Sometimes I really wonder if he is just playing the part he's paid to play because people just can't be that stupid.

Then I remember who is President.....

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf