Author Topic: Obama hopes for trouble-free Hawaii vacation  (Read 523 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Obama hopes for trouble-free Hawaii vacation
« on: December 22, 2013, 06:17:58 PM »

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Re: Obama hopes for trouble-free Hawaii vacation
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 06:18:19 PM »
"I don't want any interruptions. He deserves a vacation," Brian Pritchett, an assistant principal visiting from Mount Vernon, N.Y., said as he sipped a rum-infused drink dubbed the "Obama Mama" at a Honolulu hotel. "He puts in too many hours to not have his vacation with his family. I know that's what I would do."

WOW

Support the USO

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 08:43:14 PM »

WOW

Double WOW! That man is pure laziness! He's lucky to put in 15 hours per week.

Offline collins

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 03:07:31 AM »
Boo-hoo, he wants an uninterrupted vacation while he destroys the country. I thought the nitwit said in 2008 that he was going back to Chicago for Christmas every year, but he squats in Hawaii instead. Too bad he can't stay there, like forever.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 08:21:57 AM »
Obama, typically an early riser
It's well documented that he doesn't attend any event, briefing or meeting before 10:30 a.m. How much more sycophantic could this reporting be?

Obama did spend part of Saturday morning conferring with top national security aides about the situation in South Sudan
Okay, there's about a minute and a half accounted for ...

And now for the really important stuff:
HONOLULU (AP) -- President Barack Obama and the vacationing first family momentarily skipped the beach in Hawaii on Sunday to take in a college basketball game.

Obama, first lady Michelle Obama and daughters Sasha and Malia attended the Oregon State-Akron game Sunday at the Diamond Head Classic tournament in Honolulu.

Oregon State is coached by Michelle Obama's brother, Craig Robinson. The Obamas sat just behind the Oregon State bench, with the president sitting in between his wife and friend Bobby Titcomb.

The Obamas drew a standing ovation and loud cheers as they walked in to the small arena at the University of Hawaii. Fans took pictures while press photographers and videographers crowded an entrance to take pictures. Throughout the game, some fans ignored the action on the floor and watched the president instead.

Obama high-fived fans as he walked off the floor at halftime and the end of the game.

Obama is a noted basketball fan and recreational player. Oregon State was 4-0 with Obama in attendance until Sunday. Akron raced to a 10-0 lead and beat the Beavers 83-71.

The arena beefed up security because of the president, screening players and cheerleaders and their belongings with metal detectors in the hours before the tournament tipped off.
You remember Bobby Titcomb, BHO's golfing pal. He was arrested a while ago for soliciting a male prostitute.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2013, 10:00:23 AM »

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2013, 10:03:58 AM »
The NYT's grovelling at Obastard's feet is just sickening.

Online NavyCanDo

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2013, 10:31:39 AM »
I agree, relax and enjoy yourself Mr. President. In fact let me suggest you take a little calming cruise around the Islands.

Here is a nice little cabin cruiser that you will just love

S.S. Minnow
Leaving Honolulu Harbor each morning at 9:00 AM
3-Hour Tour of the beautiful Hawaiian waters

Oh! and let me suggest the health benefits of drinking a glass of coconut milk with breakfast, lunch and dinner, and then again before bed.   The stories of it being a highly effective laxative are all lies put out there by the makers of orange Juice. So drink up. 

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Fishrrman

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2013, 10:17:53 PM »
[[ "I don't want any interruptions. He deserves a vacation," Brian Pritchett, an assistant principal visiting from Mount Vernon, N.Y., said as he sipped a rum-infused drink dubbed the "Obama Mama" at a Honolulu hotel. "He puts in too many hours to not have his vacation with his family. I know that's what I would do." ]]

Well, in that case, let's EXTEND his vacation.

Let him stay there until January 20, 2016.

Uninterrupted.

He ought to be rested enough by then.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2013, 08:50:53 AM »
I agree, Fishrrman, and you can be sure Barry will love having nothing to do for the next 2-1/2 years but hang out with his boyfriends and play golf.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf