Author Topic: Is Barack Obama using a fake Soc. Sec. number? Gov't may be forced to answer  (Read 1858 times)

rangerrebew

Is Barack Obama Using a Fake Soc. Sec. Number? Gov’t May Be Forced to Answer

Warner Todd Huston

December 18, 2013 1:58pm PST

Get ready birthers, Orly Taitz has won a small victory for those of you who think Obama is not a U.S. citizen. It seems that the US government may have to answer to why it seems that the Social Security number the President is using doesn’t quite seem legitimate.

(See also: Was Fainting Woman In Rose Garden Just Another Obama Fake, Kind Of Like His Birth Certificate Is Fake?)

Birther queen Orly Taitz has been filing one lawsuit after another to try to “learn the truth,” she says, of Obama’s true background. Is he a U.S. citizen? Taitz says no and has been trying for years to find the smoking gun that proves it.

But this time she has a small opening toward that end. Taitz contends that Barack Obama is using the Social Security number of a man named Harry Bounel. Taitz has filed with the Social Security Administration to get these records but the SSA has stonewalled Taitz when she has filed for Freedom of Information Act requests saying there is “no information” in their records to send to her.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/12/29267-is-barack-obama-using-a-fake-soc-sec-number-govt-may-be-forced-to-answer/
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 08:10:44 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Playing Devil's Advocate, what entitles Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. to information about citizens' SS numbers?

I wonder if Taitz works for Obama, to put a ridiculous, incompetent face on the Birther movement?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Oceander

Playing Devil's Advocate, what entitles Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. to information about citizens' SS numbers?

I wonder if Taitz works for Obama, to put a ridiculous, incompetent face on the Birther movement?

Wag-the-dog doesn't seem that farfetched.  It would be straight out of Alynski's playbook.

Offline mountaineer

What "entitles" anyone to certain government records? Why have FOIA?   :whistle:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Oceander

What "entitles" anyone to certain government records? Why have FOIA?   :whistle:

Just because the government has it doesn't mean you can get it through FOIA.  The government has vast quantities of personal information on a vast number of people, but most of that cannot be had for love, money, or FOIA.

Offline GourmetDan

Just because the government has it doesn't mean you can get it through FOIA.  The government has vast quantities of personal information on a vast number of people, but most of that cannot be had for love, money, or FOIA.

Pretty cool how it can be used to cover up crimes...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Oceander

Pretty cool how it can be used to cover up crimes...

That's two for two on nonsequiturs today.

Offline GourmetDan

That's two for two on nonsequiturs today.

And you're still unmatched for begging the question...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline mountaineer

I know. That's why I qualified it with "certain."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Oceander

I know. That's why I qualified it with "certain."

Yes, but in the context of the conversation, your comment heavily implied that Ms. Tait has the right to obtain information on someone else's SSN.

Offline Rapunzel

His AS # wad released four or five years ago, it's out of Connecticut... a place he never lived
.. and belongs to someone who died a very long time ago... and like everything else with this man as far as the matter will ever go.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline collins

His AS # wad released four or five years ago, it's out of Connecticut... a place he never lived
.. and belongs to someone who died a very long time ago... and like everything else with this man as far as the matter will ever go.

Oh yes, the CT SS# . . . I'll never forget what O'Reilly said about that, that maybe Obama was issued that number because his father lived in Connecticut for a little while.  :silly:

Offline GourmetDan

Oh yes, the CT SS# . . . I'll never forget what O'Reilly said about that, that maybe Obama was issued that number because his father lived in Connecticut for a little while.  :silly:

O'Reilly is just controlled opposition.

He'll never press any substantive issue, but he does have a significant audience convinced that he is 'real'...

Oceander

To whom did this number supposedly belong, and when did this person supposedly die?  Does that SSN come up in the Social Security Death Index?

Offline Rapunzel

To whom did this number supposedly belong, and when did this person supposedly die?  Does that SSN come up in the Social Security Death Index?

Yes it was easily traceable and people like BOR just glossed over the entire thing. I actually have work to do and don't have time to waste going back through reams of Obama this and Obama that crap to find it right now, but there was a lot of VERY long threads about it including the actual SS # on FR - I'm certain a little time browsing over there you can find it as easily as any of us can.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Oceander

Yes it was easily traceable and people like BOR just glossed over the entire thing. I actually have work to do and don't have time to waste going back through reams of Obama this and Obama that crap to find it right now, but there was a lot of VERY long threads about it including the actual SS # on FR - I'm certain a little time browsing over there you can find it as easily as any of us can.

If it's a waste of time, then why bother spending any time whatsoever on it?  And FWIW I very much agree that it's a waste of time.

Offline Cincinnatus

Oh, for goodness sake.

What Rapunzel said: I actually have work to do and don't have time to waste going back through reams of Obama this and Obama that crap to find it right now [emphasis added]

How Oceander completely misrepresented her comment: If it's a waste of time, then why bother spending any time whatsoever on it?

Not having "time to waste" does not equate with "wasting time"; in fact, it has quite the opposite meaning.

Unbelievable.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Oceander

Oh, for goodness sake.

What Rapunzel said: I actually have work to do and don't have time to waste going back through reams of Obama this and Obama that crap to find it right now [emphasis added]

How Oceander completely misrepresented her comment: If it's a waste of time, then why bother spending any time whatsoever on it?

Not having "time to waste" does not equate with "wasting time"; in fact, it has quite the opposite meaning.

Unbelievable.

No.  Unbelievable is following some latter-day pied piper down asinine lanes and by-ways and making a laughing stock of republicans/conservatives by pursuing an idiotic, indefensible theory borne out of hatred, not rational reflection.

Offline Cincinnatus

Yes, yes, of course, no question:No.  Unbelievable is following some latter-day pied piper down asinine lanes and by-ways and making a laughing stock of republicans/conservatives by pursuing an idiotic, indefensible theory borne out of hatred, not rational reflection.

But aren't you the guy who said to me:Some remedial English might be in order under your tree, or in your stocking.?
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

rangerrebew

It could also explain why Harry Reid went nuclear - so he could pack the court of appeals in a hurry.