Author Topic: Liberal hero Farrakhan's call for gays to be beheaded gets no reaction from media  (Read 1161 times)

rangerrebew

Liberal Hero Farrakhan’s Call for Gays to be Beheaded Gets No Reaction from Media

Posted on December 21, 2013   

It is amazing that Leftist hero and Obama buddy Louis Farrakhan can talk about beheading and stoning gays to death and you won’t hear a word from the media.

The silence is telling and very predictable.

(But Duck Dynasty is homophobic?)

Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2013/12/liberal-hero-farrakhans-call-gays-beheaded-gets-reaction-media/#ZhiWeuR0uHYPUJGX.99

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Farrakhan is a pimple on the butt of America. He is not worth any reaction.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

Farrakhan is a pimple on the butt of America. He is not worth any reaction.

True, but liberals' failure to respond at all the way they responded to the Duck Dynasty thing is very telling.

Offline aligncare

No reaction when Farrakhan launched into his mother ship jive, either.

Offline SouthTexas

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
True, but liberals' failure to respond at all the way they responded to the Duck Dynasty thing is very telling.

Ya think??????
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien