Author Topic: Obama appointees may launch 2014 policy blitz  (Read 665 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Obama appointees may launch 2014 policy blitz
« on: December 21, 2013, 07:57:16 PM »

Support the USO

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
Re: Obama appointees may launch 2014 policy blitz
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 08:33:28 PM »
Boy will there be a lot for the next (republican) president to clean up.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 08:51:49 PM »
Boy will there be a lot for the next (republican) president to clean up.

We didn't think O would win re-election in 2012. I don't trust the GOP to win until they start doing a better job of poll-watching (for one) and actually communicating (for another)..... the Democrats are such good talkers they can sell ice to Eckimos .. the GOP couldn't sell them a coat.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 08:53:04 PM »
We didn't think O would win re-election in 2012. I don't trust the GOP to win until they start doing a better job of poll-watching (for one) and actually communicating (for another)..... the Democrats are such good talkers they can sell ice to Eckimos .. the GOP couldn't sell them a coat.

That's a good prescription, including for people such as Mr. Cruz.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2013, 08:57:26 PM »
That's a good prescription, including for people such as Mr. Cruz.

I haven't boarded anyone's train for 2016. I plan to wait until 2016 and the debates and then see what pans out.. I do know who I can't stand.. not who I can.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2013, 09:00:46 PM »
I haven't boarded anyone's train for 2016. I plan to wait until 2016 and the debates and then see what pans out.. I do know who I can't stand.. not who I can.

That's fine; I wasn't attempting to make a comment confined to you alone.

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2013, 09:06:24 PM »

Exactly what good does poll watching do when you have "Justice" department that refuses to prosecute BLATANT violations of the law?

Secondly WE  win when we nominate candidates that draw a clear distinction between us and them! The Democrat lite types we've nominated lately never have and never will get the job done!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 09:07:09 PM by Bigun »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2013, 09:15:12 PM »
Exactly what good does poll watching do when you have "Justice" department that refuses to prosecute BLATANT violations of the law?

Secondly WE  win when we nominate candidates that draw a clear distinction between us and them! The Democrat lite types we've nominated lately never have and never will get the job done!

I agree, Bigun....... it also doesn't help that we allow the media to anoint our candidate and then spend four years brainwashing LIV's to vote for the media-chosen candidate.   Reagan was able to get around this by speaking directly to the people and with the shear force of his charisma and personality as well as an ability to actually tell people what he believes.  The problem with these moderate candidates the GOP keeps putting up - they all pretend to be something they aren't - until they get the nomination - and then they revert back to their moderate/liberal beliefs. 

The reason conservatives don't vote for them is they act like conservatives are all aliens from Mars and treat them like they have the fleas and are to be shunned at all costs.. Romney went out of his way to never be associated with conservatives and then they cannot understand why he lost.  McCain pretended a bit harder naming Palin, but then when she became more popular than him on the stump and drew huge crowds where she was telling people you need to fear Obama what did McCain do?  Reeled her in and told her to ST#U.......  and then allowed his team to start trashing her for good measure.  His own people running his campaign turned on her because of her Christian beliefs  - and some of this had to do with homosexuality.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf