Author Topic: Man puts gun to carjacker's head  (Read 705 times)

rangerrebew

Man puts gun to carjacker's head
« on: December 21, 2013, 10:32:48 pm »
Man puts Gun to Carjackers Head

By Onan Coca   / 21 December 2013   / 48 Comments   

689Share   8   837Share   43Tweet

New Hampshire resident Paul Jensen was sitting in the driver’s seat of his Ford Taurus when would be car thief James Paul opened the passenger door and climbed in.

That’s when things went wrong for the carjacker.

Mr. Jensen is licensed to carry a firearm in the state of New Hampshire, and he just happened to be carrying his firearm at that time.

“As he started to get in, I didn’t have time to think about it, I just reacted, by the time he got in my car, I had my weapon out and pointed at his head. They said he didn’t have a weapon but I didn’t know that, you don’t have time to think about it. You have to either react, you’re either a victim or you’re not, I chose not to be a victim.”

Police say that Mr. Jensen did nothing wrong in pulling his gun to defend himself, but they are not sure why Mr. Paul would have been trying to rob the car that morning.

In either case, it’s examples like these that give criminals pause before attacking unsuspecting victims. We might be armed. Get yourselves a firearm, folks. Every time a law abiding citizen purchases a firearm they make the rest of us just a bit safer.

An armed society is a polite society.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/3708/man-puts-gun-carjackers-head/#AHTUSA9AxgYoqQjq.99

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Man puts gun to carjacker's head
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 11:22:31 pm »
Police say that Mr. Jensen did nothing wrong in pulling his gun to defend himself, but they are not sure why Mr. Paul would have been trying to rob the car that morning.

Officer,  reasons would be to get money, or the car, or both. I suppose it could be reporter error, because the police ought to be sure.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Oceander

Re: Man puts gun to carjacker's head
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 03:14:45 am »
Officer,  reasons would be to get money, or the car, or both. I suppose it could be reporter error, because the police ought to be sure.

:bigsilly: