Author Topic: White House Damage Control: Obamacare Repeal Will 'Cost too Much'  (Read 485 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Technical
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: White House Damage Control: Obamacare Repeal Will 'Cost too Much'
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 05:23:51 PM »
So they have given consideration to repeal if they've invested in running the numbers?

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, 06:08:25 PM »
That's what they've been counting on all along:  that this abomination would stick around long enough that excising it would be an expensive operation.

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Technical
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2013, 06:14:45 PM »
That's what they've been counting on all along:  that this abomination would stick around long enough that excising it would be an expensive operation.

Exactly. I'm going to make a bet this time next year, the move will be to Nationalize all of healthcare. The storyline will go something like:

"Due to the right sabotaging the Affordable Care Act, hurting the poor and sick all for political gain, the only way to recover from their political terrorism is to cut out the middle men of corporate insurance and corporate hospitals......."

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2013, 06:18:21 PM »
Exactly. I'm going to make a bet this time next year, the move will be to Nationalize all of healthcare. The storyline will go something like:

"Due to the right sabotaging the Affordable Care Act, hurting the poor and sick all for political gain, the only way to recover from their political terrorism is to cut out the middle men of corporate insurance and corporate hospitals......."

Sadly, I have to agree.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf