Author Topic: Slice of revenge: Dominos in India ransacked amid diplomat spat with US  (Read 234 times)

Online EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Conspiracy engineer. Low rates.
Via NBC: http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/20/21980932-slice-of-revenge-dominos-in-india-ransacked-amid-diplomat-spat-with-us

MUMBAI, India -- A Dominos Pizza outlet in a Mumbai suburb was ransacked by activists from a small Indian political group on Friday who also demanded a ban on U.S. goods until Washington apologizes for the arrest of an Indian diplomat in New York.

Police said no-one was hurt in the attack, which came as diplomats from the two countries sought to defuse the row over the arrest and subsequent strip-search of Devyani Khobragade in a visa fraud case.

The Republican Party of India, which carried out the attack, sent pictures to media organizations showing a broken glass door at the outlet. The party said it wanted the United States to drop charges against the Indian diplomat.
The fastest way to a man's heart? Inch to the right of the breastbone, between the fourth and fifth rib.

Every time I start to feel boring, I remember there is a monthly magazine devoted to elevators.

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf