Author Topic: Brittany Murphy Murder [UPDATE]: Second tests shows high levels of barium and sulfur in her system  (Read 833 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.mstarz.com/articles/23571/20131219/brittany-murphy-murder-update-second-tests-shows-high-levels-barium.htm

Brittany Murphy Murder [UPDATE]: Second tests shows high levels of barium and sulfur in her system

BY Mereb Gebremariam , Mstarz reporter | Dec 19, 2013 01:09 PM EST

New information shows that Brittany Murphy may have been murdered after a second test shows that she had "abnormally high levels" of Barium and Sulfur in her system.

According to the Examiner.com, Brittany's father, Angelo Bertolotti explained that a second test had to be conducted after he was blasted by Bruce Goldberger (friend of Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter).

"These new lab results re-confirm what we already knew. I never doubted the previous test results, but decided to get a second opinion," her father told the site. "The original lab was unfairly slandered by Bruce Goldberger, who called it a 'kind of a fly-by-night laboratory.' It was unethical for Goldberger to offer his incorrect opinions to media outlets, given his conflict of interest. In 2009, he was opining that Brittany died of a drug overdose, just like Heath Ledger. Goldberger was wrong then and he's certainly wrong now. I'm not impressed with his obsessive efforts to squash any inquiry into my daughter's untimely demise."

MStars News previously reported about claims that the "Clueless" actress was murdered after a toxicology report found high levels of toxic metals, such as barium -which is used in rat poisoning- were found in her system.

Initially, Murphy's death was declared to be from acute pneumonia in December 2009 according to the Los Angeles County Coroner. The actress's father, Angelo Bertolotti fought for hair samples of the late actress claiming there was foul play and now wants to open up a death investigation.

Monday, Bertolotti told the Daily News "The lab has shown that she was poisoned with criminal intent." He added, "We would like the investigation opened again to discover who did it. So as not to jeopardize the new investigation, I can't say who I suspect as of yet."

Five weeks after Murphy's death, her husband, Simon Monjack mysteriously died from the same symptoms she was initially diagnosed with. According to Daily Mail, theories are surrounding the actress and her husband's death, and claims that they may have been assassinated by the government after they supported and planned on writing a tell-all book about Department of Homeland Security whistleblower, Julia Davis.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Second tests shows high levels of barium and sulfur in her system....Five weeks after Murphy's death, her husband, Simon Monjack mysteriously died from the same symptoms she was initially diagnosed with.

Conspiracies aside, I wonder if there is any environmental evidence still available to check for a source of the possible exposure? Tainted water pipes for example. Barium sulfide is quite toxic but not something you would normally think of as a poison. It is used in paints and fireproofing. If there was a manufacturer of those near where they lived or an accidental spill, that possibly could explain what happened in a non conspiratorial way.

Offline Rapunzel

Conspiracies aside, I wonder if there is any environmental evidence still available to check for a source of the possible exposure? Tainted water pipes for example. Barium sulfide is quite toxic but not something you would normally think of as a poison. It is used in paints and fireproofing. If there was a manufacturer of those near where they lived or an accidental spill, that possibly could explain what happened in a non conspiratorial way.

I wondered the same thing. IIRC correctly she lived up in the Hollywood Hills and a lot of those homes date back to the 20's.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776