Author Topic: Former Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown moves into New Hampshire home  (Read 320 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: Former Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown moves into New Hampshire home
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 02:07:21 PM »
I wouldn't mind at all if he decided to run against our senior Senator "Queen" Jeanne Shaheen, a liberal to the core who always seems to fool people into thinking otherwise, no matter how rigidly she adheres to the party line (lifetime ACU rating: 4.50).

She's also a savage and clever campaigner, so Scott (or whoever does run) will have their work cut out for them.  Brown is not my idea of a conservative, but he'd certainly be an improvement.   
Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 02:39:52 PM »
  Brown is not my idea of a conservative, but he'd certainly be an improvement.   
Indeed. When it comes to some parts of the country, most notably New England, we have to take what we can get.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline MBB1984

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 02:54:51 PM »
Indeed. When it comes to some parts of the country, most notably New England, we have to take what we can get.

Indeed.  Brown was as good as we could ever hope for in the peoples republic of Massachusetts.  He would at least be an improvement over the democrat here and I think would have a good chance of winning.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 03:16:17 PM »
I wouldn't mind at all if he decided to run against our senior Senator "Queen" Jeanne Shaheen, a liberal to the core who always seems to fool people into thinking otherwise, no matter how rigidly she adheres to the party line (lifetime ACU rating: 4.50).

She's also a savage and clever campaigner, so Scott (or whoever does run) will have their work cut out for them.  Brown is not my idea of a conservative, but he'd certainly be an improvement.   

Brown is a member of "no labels" along with Huntsman........

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 04:10:29 PM »
Brown is a member of "no labels" along with Huntsman........
He's no conservative, for sure. He's just less leftist than the alternatives.  **nononono*
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf