Author Topic: Drunken beatings and threats made with a knife: Obama's half-brother writes book on the horrors of living with the president's absent father in Kenya  (Read 507 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2526243/Drunken-beatings-threats-knife-Obamas-half-brother-writes-book-horrors-living-presidents-absent-father-Kenya.html

Drunken beatings and threats made with a knife: Obama's half-brother writes book on the horrors of living with the president's absent father in Kenya

President Barack Obama's half brother is publishing an autobiography that details the domestic abuse he and his mother suffered at the hands of their father in Kenya
    Mark Obama Ndesandjo also recounts his sporadic but intense encounters with his brother over the years in Cultures: My Odyssey of Self-Discovery
    The self-published book, to be released in February, also tries to set the record straight on some points in the president's bestselling 1995 memoir, Dreams From My Father

By James Nye

PUBLISHED: 02:05 EST, 19 December 2013 | UPDATED: 05:12 EST, 19 December 2013

The Ivy-League educated half-brother of President Obama is publishing his autobiography in which he makes the shocking claim their father dished out alcohol-fueled beatings to him and his mother and in one terrifying instance held a knife to her throat.

Mark Obama Ndesandjo, 48, also uses his new book to set the U.S. president straight on inaccuracies he claims exist in his best-selling 1995 memoir Dreams From My Father and confirms they have never seen eye-to-eye because 'Barack thought I was too white and I thought he was too black.'

The self-published book, Cultures: My Odyssey of Self-Discovery, which will be released in February, claims that Barck Obama Sr. consistently battered his wife when they lived in Kenya and details Ndesandjo's journey from the African country to America and finally to China where he now lives with his wife.

continued....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34