Author Topic: Non-citizens caught voting in 2012 presidential election in key swing state  (Read 930 times)

rangerrebew

Non-citizens caught voting in 2012 presidential election in key swing state

By Eric Shawn
• Published December 18, 2013•
FoxNews.com

Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted announced Wednesday that his office found 17 non-citizens illegally cast ballots in the 2012 presidential election -- and has referred the case for possible prosecution.

The alleged crime would be a notable case of voter fraud in a key swing state. By law, only American citizens are allowed the privilege of casting ballots for the nation's leaders.

Ohio officials say that did not stop some from getting around the system.

"I have a responsibility to uphold election law, and under both federal and state law you must be a citizen to vote," said Husted, a Republican who has aggressively tried to investigate voter fraud cases in his state.

Husted also found that 274 non-citizens remain on the voting rolls.

President Obama beat Mitt Romney in Ohio by just 2 percentage points in November 2012.

As part of Ohio's efforts to clean up the voting rolls, election officials discovered that more than 257,000 dead people were still listed as active voters. Their names and status, Husted said, have since been removed.

In addition, election authorities note they have drastically reduced the number of duplicate registrations, from 340,000 in 2011 to just four this past November -- and that more than 370,000 Ohio voters who have moved have been contacted to update their voting information.

"Now that we have the ability to cross-check citizenship information with Ohio's voter rolls, I will continue to be vigilant and to push the General Assembly for additional tools to modernize our elections systems, making it easy to vote and hard to cheat," Husted said.

Voting advocates have long complained that some of the country's voter fraud investigations amount to voter suppression, aimed at preventing minorities and others from voting. But supporters say the efforts only are aimed at preventing voter fraud and maintaining the integrity of the electoral process.

The new investigation comes after election officials secured several voter fraud convictions stemming from last year's election in Ohio, including that of one poll worker who was accused of voting six times in the November presidential election.

Melowese Richardson, 58, is serving five years in prison after being convicted of four counts of voter fraud. Prosecutors said she repeatedly had voted in the name of her sister, who has been in a coma since 2003, and that the illegal votes Richardson cast were counted in both the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections. She also was accused of illegally voting in November's election in the names of other people, including her granddaughter India Richardson, who told Fox News that "it wasn't a big deal."

A Cincinnati nun also pleaded guilty to illegal voting as part of the ongoing voter fraud investigation.

The new cases of non-citizen voting are being referred to local prosecutors.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/18/non-citizens-caught-voting-in-2012-presidential-election-in-key-swing-state/
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 01:48:56 pm by rangerrebew »

Online andy58-in-nh

"As part of Ohio's efforts to clean up the voting rolls, election officials discovered that more than 257,000 dead people were still listed as active voters."

And the Dead always vote Democrat.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Democrat voters

If they did this kind of audit nationwide (which they will never do), they would find 10s of millions of dead and illegal voters. Combine those with poll workers changing and stealing votes, people who vote multiple times, and rigged voting machines, and you have the explaination how 20% of America who are 'Liberal' control the government and the voting system.

However, even though all of these issues are well known nationwide, the Republicans seem OK with it, and seem to be just as satisfied as the Democrats with the well known fraud and cheating that happens every election. They never do anything about it. They refuse to even talk about it.

So, what can you do?

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline happyg

And the Dead always vote Democrat.

Yep! I think my husband became a democrat in death. Right before the election, a democrat pollster called and asked for him. I told her he passed away. She said she still had him on her rolls. I told her he had always voted republican. She hung up. I reported the incident to several agencies, but never heard back from any of them, but hopefully they did something about it. He would be p*ssed if he knew he voted for Obummer.

Online andy58-in-nh

A Democrat Precinct in Chicago.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
All of these voting fraud issues are so common and so well known that they have become a standard joke that you would hear in the workplace, bar, or on TV. It is so common that people laugh about it, and yet no one will do anything about.

Like a zombie, the voting fraud continues year after year after year and if you ask a poltician about it in both parties, they will ridicule it, look the other way, and change the subject. Republicans especially, who are the most hurt by this, run from the subject in fear. Nobody really knows why? Like in Ohio, even when you document it and show them physically that these things are happening, you get nothing but silence. They're afraid of something. I don't know what.

It is actually kind of weird.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 02:31:53 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online andy58-in-nh

All of these voting fraud issues are so common and so well known that they have become a standard joke that you would hear in the workplace, bar, or on TV. It is so common that people laugh about it, and yet no one will do anything about.

Like a zombie, the voting fraud continues year after year after year and if you ask a poltician about it in both parties, they will ridicule it, look the other way, and change the subject. Republicans especially, who are the most hurt by this, run from the subject in fear. Nobody really knows why? Like in Ohio, even when you document it and show them physically that these things are happening, you get nothing but silence. They're afraid of something. I don't know what.

It is actually kind of weird.

Often, I think it's a kind of weary resignation. After all: who are you going to complain to? To the government officials and elected representatives who benefit from fraud? Hardly. Who is going to stop it?  Do GOP leaders inspire any confidence, any more? Their jobs, in their gerrymandered districts, are most often safe. And they certainly don't want to deal with the avalanche of false accusations that will cascade upon them from the Democrat/Media Complex. So they mumble and grumble and ultimately, do nothing.