Author Topic: Al Sharpton to interview Michelle Obama  (Read 579 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Al Sharpton to interview Michelle Obama
« on: December 19, 2013, 01:18:20 am »
http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/?hp=bh

Al Sharpton to interview Michelle Obama
By HADAS GOLD and DYLAN BYERS |
12/18/13 3:35 PM EST

MSNBC host and National Action Network president Al Sharpton will air an interview with first lady Michelle Obama on his radio program Thursday.

The interview is one of three the first lady will give to African-American radio hosts this week in which she will tout the benefits of the Affordable Care Act and encourage African-Americans to get coverage. She will also give interviews to radio hosts Yolanda Adams and Joe Madison.

Sharpton's interview will air at 1:15 p.m. Thursday and can be accessed online at WVON.com. He will tease the interview on Wednesday night's edition of his MSNBC show, “PoliticsNation."

President Barack Obama gave an interview to Steve Harvey, the comedian and daytime television host, earlier this week. That interview will air on Friday.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Al Sharpton to interview Michelle Obama
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 01:25:50 am »
 :thud: :thud: :thud:
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 01:26:18 am »
Wat choo be doin'?
I not be doing nutting'.

So why is you be being heres?

I is here for Obamacare.

Whatchoowant?

I want people be signin' up for Obamaca..., ugh, ACA... that's what I be wantin'
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 01:20:45 pm »
The interview is one of three the first lady will give to African-American radio hosts
It does make one wonder whether she'll use different jargon and inflection to fit the audience like so many politicians do when addressing black audiences.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.