Author Topic: Beck Teases Something That Would Make Conservatives Salivate and Liberals Go Crazy Involving Hannity, Levin, Coulter and Possibly Rush Limbaugh  (Read 1476 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/18/beck-teases-something-that-would-make-conservatives-salivate-and-liberals-go-crazy-involving-hannity-levin-coulter-and-possibly-rush-limbaugh/

Beck Teases Something That Would Make Conservatives Salivate and Liberals Go Crazy Involving Hannity, Levin, Coulter and Possibly Rush Limbaugh

Dec. 18, 2013 10:38am Mike Opelka
Beck, Hannity and Coulter Talk About A Conservative Summit

ATLANTA, GA – JANUARY 12: Sean Hannity attends The Boortz Happy Ending at The Fox Theater on January 12, 2013 in Atlanta, Georgia. Credit: Getty Images for WSB Radio

Tuesday afternoon, Glenn Beck stopped by Sean Hannity’s radio show in New York City to promote Beck’s latest book, “Miracles and Massacres.” Unfortunately, that didn’t really happen. But fortunately, something else happened during the interview that also featured a spirited discussion with Ann Coulter: the trio teased a huge event that could be coming this summer (as well “several” other projects).

At the beginning of the interview, Hannity took a few minutes to thank Beck for letting him use the midtown Manhattan offices and studios of TheBlaze while he was having a new studio built in Rockefeller Center. After that, the first tease came.

While talking about the 150,000 square-foot studio Beck recently purchased in Dallas, Hannity appeared to surprise Beck when he asked, “Ya gonna make movies?”

The response was classic Beck, “No, huh? I don’t know what you’re talking about?” He laughed and continued, “We’re going to make some announcements on several projects.”

Listen to the exchange here:

After that is when Sean mentioned a new project that Glenn had asked him to be a part of — a conservative summit of sorts. The dream is for Beck,  Hannity, Mark Levin and possibly Rush Limbaugh to unite in one location next summer. As the two talk radio stars danced around the unannounced details, conservative firebrand Ann Coulter marched into the studio and joined the discussion.

Coulter brought considerable life to the conversation, challenging Beck on his dislike of Mitch McConnell, while highlighting the key topics they all agree on — issues like amnesty, immigration, the debt and Ted Cruz.

Here’s the radio free-for-all that would be a conservative dream and a liberal nightmare:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxhgj4ugjcs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95agUgQoFsU

Hannity, Beck, and Coulter wrapped up the full hour of radio, but the host realized that he had not mentioned Beck’s book. When he did give “Miracles and Massacres” a mention, he also gave Beck a new name, calling the entrepreneurial Beck, “Walt Disney Beck.”

Listen to the podcast of Hannity’s full hour of radio here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbdmwEHFL50
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline happyg

I would love to see the top conservatives united in one rally, or whatever. They would make heads spin. I wonder what the MSM would do? Ignore it? Report it? Or just cry?  :silly:

Offline sinkspur

Beck is always "teasing," then his "teases" turn out to be a big nothing.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Glenn Beck is an ass.

Nothing to see here.....

Offline Rapunzel

Glenn Beck is an ass.

Nothing to see here.....

I disagree. Personally, I think if they team up next summer it will be a great thing for the 2014 elections.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline NavyCanDo

I'll try to ignore all the Beck haters comments. Most of them don't really follow anything he does nor do they care to. They have formed their opinion about him  long ago when he was on FOX and there is no changing it.

that being said, as for his movie making endeavor he hinted at. I would love to see him make his book The Christmas Sweater into a movie.    It really was great story writing.  He has the studio to do it and about anything he wants. It really is a  state-of-the-art amazing facility. And despite how some feel about him, I'm glad he's on our side.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline happyg

I'll try to ignore all the Beck haters comments. Most of them don't really follow anything he does nor do they care to. They have formed their opinion about him  long ago when he was on FOX and there is no changing it.

that being said, as for his movie making endeavor he hinted at. I would love to see him make his book The Christmas Sweater into a movie.    It really was great story writing.  He has the studio to do it and about anything he wants. It really is a  state-of-the-art amazing facility. And despite how some feel about him, I'm glad he's on our side.

I agree with you about Beck. I don't bother defending him to some people who don't like that a man like Beck bucks the system to get the truth out. Moderates don't like him. As for "The Sweater", that would make a great movie. Loved the story.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

I like Glenn Beck a lot for what he accomplishes for our ideology.  He appeals to not only Consevatives, but to patriotic Americans in general.

What's not to like?

One thing....his penchant for marketing 'game-changing' breaking 'news' that gets the internet in a frenzy...and ends up being less than earth shattering. Time and again.

That's all.  And some of us recognize it.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

Great post.   :amen:

Offline Rapunzel

I guess Hannity is going to procure Levin for their endeavor next summer and they are all trying to figure out who they can cajole into getting Rush to join them... I don't care what anyone says....... if you have Beck, Hannity, Levin, Coulter AND Rush all together for one event it will sell out in seconds.... and no one will be able to ignore it... this is what I've long thought we needed all these guys to join together........  and according to Beck turned out when these guys all started actually talking to one-another they found out most of the stuff they had read the other said about one of them never actually took place...... they have vowed they are going to pick up the phones and speak to each other and ignore the media reports...   

Offline sinkspur

When has Rush Limbaugh EVER appeared with ANYBODY else?

I can't see him agreeing to be part of a Blue Collar Tour.

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline NavyCanDo

Rare but he does make appearances and when he does they are Big.   I saw him in Puyallup WA in 2000 at a Huge Conservative gathering.

Limbaugh draws big crowd in Puyallup

PUYALLUP (AP) — Thousands of "Ditto Heads," the adoring fans of national radio commentator Rush Limbaugh, cheered Saturday as the conservative entertainment icon issued these requests for the November elections:

Keep Vice President Al Gore, second-in-command of the most corrupt administration in U.S. history, from becoming president. And replace Washington state's Democratic governor, Gary Locke, with fellow conservative talk-show host John Carlson.

Carlson boosted his campaign for the GOP gubernatorial nomination by linking himself with Limbaugh, who is revered by thousands. Carlson is competing with state Sen. Harold Hochstatter of Moses Lake in the Sept. 19 state primary.

Thousands jammed the grandstand of the Western Washington Fairgrounds to hear Limbaugh, Carlson, former U.S. Education Secretary Bill Bennett and a slate of GOP candidates for various offices.

Sponsors said 40,000 were on hand, making it the biggest political rally in state history.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

CPAC

Offline Rapunzel