Author Topic: Lawyer files request for Fuddy autopsy  (Read 658 times)

rangerrebew

Lawyer files request for Fuddy autopsy
« on: December 18, 2013, 07:05:36 am »
Exclusive: Lawyer Files Request For Fuddy Autopsy

December 17, 2013 by B. Christopher Agee 7 Comments

Email5 Share4.7K 2 Share4.8K Tweet43

Orly Taitz

The continuing saga surrounding Barack Obama’s birth certificate once again moved to the forefront when the woman responsible for authenticating the document died in a plane crash off of Hawaii’s coast recently. She was the only passenger – out of a reported nine total people on board – to die in the crash.

Dr. Orly Taitz, an attorney who has filed numerous lawsuits related to the birth certificate issue, is behind an effort to obtain a copy of Fuddy’s autopsy. In an exclusive interview with the Western Center for Journalism, she cited several pieces of anecdotal evidence she believes refute official reports.

“I have a file with all of the media reports on this accident,” she said, “and there are contradictions.”

Taitz is not alone in speculating that there might be more to Fuddy’s death than has been reported; however, she alleges several eyewitness accounts cast aspersion on official accounts of the crash. For instance, she said there is some debate regarding whether the plane’s pilot made a mayday call prior to the incident. Initial reports, she explained, indicate that no such call was sent.

“A supporter of mine reached Richard Schuman, the owner of Makani Kai Air that owns the plane,” she said. “He stated there was a mayday call.”

She also questions accounts that show rescue crews did not reach the scene until well after the plane crashed, indicating that the site’s proximity to the coast would have made the event obvious.

“They were very close to shore,” she contended. “In this instance, the crash could have been seen by shore. Why did it take a reported hour-and-a-half to rescue them?”

Finally, she questions the accuracy of reports stating that nine individuals were on board the doomed flight.

While fire and rescue crews reported that “when helicopters arrived they saw nine floating passengers,” Taitz alleges that “by the time they arrived … two of the individuals already swam to shore.”

The investigation continues into Fuddy’s death; and Taitz – along with others skeptical of the event – will rely on subsequent information in their effort to find the truth. At this point, the only unquestionable fact is that a prominent figure in Obama’s birth certificate debate is no longer able to shed any further light on the issue.

–B. Christopher Agee

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/exclusive-lawyer-files-request-fuddy-autopsy/#v9FI93ceXba4j592.99

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Lawyer files request for Fuddy autopsy
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 10:21:15 am »
Really? There are always contradictions in media reports. Every single time, without fail.

The hour and a half for the rescuers to get to the scene? That makes it more likely to be an accident, not less. If you were staging a crash, you'd make damn sure to crash close to a rescue crew. When a stunt pilot crashes into the sea for a film, there is a boat right there (the cameras are on it) with a dinghy in the water and fully crewed by experienced sea rescue workers and trauma medics.

Close to the coast does not mean close to a lifeboat station.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 01:41:01 pm »
Nevertheless, I still wonder if there was a Ron Brown-style hole in her head (caused by a .45 cal airplane crash, of course).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2013, 01:48:04 pm »
Nevertheless, I still wonder if there was a Ron Brown-style hole in her head (caused by a .45 cal airplane crash, of course).

True - but she was 65 years old, not exactly in peak physical fitness, and they were in the water. Far easier to hold her under until she stops moving. Bet you a donut to a steak dinner that the autopsy shows bruising/cuts on her head, consistent with hitting her head during the crash and seawater in both her stomach and her lungs.

I am more interested in the pilot and other passengers. Not ruling anything out, but if it was a deliberate crash, that takes major skill to pull off successfully. If it was a target of opportunity, it'd be one (or more) of the other passengers.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2013, 02:17:33 pm »

Regardless of how the deed was done, she was definitely a "loose end" that needed to be taken care of.......

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2013, 02:30:55 pm »
Regardless of how the deed was done, she was definitely a "loose end" that needed to be taken care of.......

After all the false alarms etc, I am very cautious about trying to make a batch of soup from a single oyster. Charging ahead blindly is not an effective tactic in any situation.