Author Topic: Juan Williams proclaims ‘I’m a Libertarian’; Fox News panel explodes in laughter  (Read 628 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

For real. It's on tape.

They were laughing at Juan Williams, not with him on Sunday’s edition of Fox News “Cashin’ In” when the issue of the NSA’s spying capabilities came up.

The über liberal Juan Williams declared he is a Libertarian who believes in privacy rights:

Bah humbug! You know what, you guys should be worried about terrorists. That’s what we should worry about. About people blowing us up. And I’m amazed, you know what, I’m a Libertarian, I believe in privacy rights.

The “Cashin’ In” panel lost it.

“Wha – Wha – What?!” guest Jonathan Hoenig stuttered, practically coming out of his chair in disbelief and Michelle Fields laughed so hard she couldn’t even talk.

“I’m a Libertarian on privacy rights issues – let me finish what I’m saying, you guys,” Williams begged.

But no one could stop laughing long enough to hear him out.

The tweets began flying

Some of the tweets and a video of this epic moment at link.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/12/16/juan-williams-proclaims-im-a-libertarian-fox-news-panel-explodes-in-laughter-89064
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline GourmetDan

'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.'

'The question is,' said Alice, 'whether you can make words mean so many different things.'

'The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, 'which is to be master — that's all.'

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

rangerrebew

If he's a libertarian I'm a Marxist.