Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton's mother-in-law under fire for 'overpaying herself' from women's empowerment charity  (Read 246 times)

Offline flowers

Marjorie Margolies is the mother of Marc Mezvinsky, who is married to Chelsea Clinton
Ms Margolies is the founder of a charity called Women's Campaign International which helps empower women in Malawi, Liberia and Sri Lanka
Over the past five years, she has given herself a six-figure salary which is higher than the average pay for heads of non-profits
In 2013, however, she has not taken any salary as she is now running for the Congressional seat she once held

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • SMOD 2016
One wonders what (small) percentage of donations went to the actual mission of this non-profit.
I won't vote for Clinton, but I cannot vote for Trump.  How could I explain to my daughter why I supported a man who sees her as nothing more than a piece of meat, a piece of a$$ for him to grope for his own private pleasure.

"Trump supporter" - the very definition of an SFI

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
What is the problem?  She felt empowered enough to take extra money.  Besides, what possible difference does it make now? :silly:
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. Abraham Lincoln

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo