Author Topic: Stacey Dash: It's 'Racist' to Insist Black Voters Support Black Candidates  (Read 757 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2013/12/16/stacey-dash-racist-blacks-vote-obama

by Christian Toto 16 Dec 2013, 1:19 PM PDT

Actress Stacey Dash has no regrets for supporting Mitt Romney in the 2012 Presidential race.

"I feel like I did the right thing," she told Adam Carolla on the comedian's podcast over the weekend.

Not everyone agreed. Many savaged the actress, who is black, for not supporting President Barack Obama's re-election bid. She is still angry about that reaction, telling Carolla it's flat out racist to insist a black voter can only support a black candidate.

"You should be able to make a choice based on the content of someone's character, not the color of their skin ... it's not 1965. We've won that battle. We should move on," the South Bronx native says.

Dash says she voted for Obama in 2008 without vetting his record. She mistakenly believed his rhetoric about bringing both political parties together.

"He didn't [unite us]. He did the exact opposite," she says.

Carolla and Dash talked gender politics as well as race-based matters during the interview, with Carolla arguing Obama's election caused some of his supporters to double down on racial rhetoric. The podcaster predicted a similar political template will materialize should Secretary of State Hillary Clinton win the White House in 2016.

"There's been more racial conversation over last five years than we've ever had before," Carolla says of the fallout from the election of the country's first black president. "If Hillary Clinton gets elected ... I suspect there's gonna be four years of feminist talk. It'll be found in every story."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Stacey Dash: It's 'Racist' to Insist Black Voters Support Black Candidates
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 02:27:01 am »
REMOVED
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 04:37:03 am by Mod1 »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 04:37:22 am by Mod1 »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Re: Stacey Dash: It's 'Racist' to Insist Black Voters Support Black Candidates
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 04:44:22 am »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx