Author Topic: Glenn Beck Says John Boehner is “Worthless”  (Read 648 times)

Offline happyg

Glenn Beck Says John Boehner is “Worthless”
« on: December 16, 2013, 11:43:21 pm »
After the House passed the budget “compromise” last week, conservatives everywhere are critical of the lack of leadership demonstrated by John Boehner.

And it is a lack of leadership. Whether you are Boehner, one of the 169 Republicans who voted for the budget bill, or whoever, when you are elected on the platform of less spending, fewer taxes, and living within our means, you are expected to accomplish that. Not only is it what this country needs, but it makes people happy when you keep your campaign promises and you are rewarded with re-election.

However, when you are elected on the aforementioned platform, and then you increase spending, increase taxes, and remove the modest cuts we already had (and then insult us by calling it a “compromise”), you should be held accountable. You are unfit to represent anyone.

Glenn Beck, the conservative radio host, called John Boehner “worthless” recently when he appeared on Mark Levin’s radio show. He said:
I think John Boehner is one of the prime examples of worthless, worthless Republicans. All these people saying, ‘Hey, the Republicans aren’t as bad,’ no. I think they actually might be worse, because they claim to be something that they’re not.
Beck is right. I mean, with “friends” like Boehner, who needs enemies?

Writes Politico:

Beck told Levin, who called Boehner “utterly feckless,” that Boehner and those like him “have got to go.”

“I will not vote for another Republican who is just a Republican who says, ‘Well, you know, we got to do what we got to do.’ No we don’t, we have to take a stand,” Beck said, citing Sens. Mike Lee (R-Utah) and Ted Cruz (R-Texas) for standing up.
They do have to go. They were elected to perform a job and instead of at least trying to accomplish it, they did the complete opposite. If I hired someone to paint my house and instead they actually set it on fire, they would obviously be terminated and held accountable. Our representatives are no different.

Oftentimes, people forget that they work for us. They are not some mysterious group of supreme overlords with the “luxury” of ignoring their constituents nor do they have the freedom to do whatever they want without consequences.

Too many elections come and go where people like Boehner get re-elected. This just sends the signal to these corrupt politicians that we do not really care about congressional responsibility, fiscal conservatism, or our founding principles.

It is time to put our foot down. It is time to hold them accountable. It is time to fight back.

It would be an insult to economic liberty and fiscal conservatism for these people to keep their jobs. Help us by sharing this article.
http://www.capitalisminstitute.org/worthless-boehner/

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Glenn Beck Says John Boehner is “Worthless”
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 01:27:27 am »
Let's put it this way.  What - EXACTLY - has Boehner done lately that will drive the base to go vote in November 2014?
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Glenn Beck Says John Boehner is “Worthless”
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 01:42:57 am »
Let's put it this way.  What - EXACTLY - has Boehner done lately that will drive the base to go vote in November 2014?

If you aren't part of the solution you ARE part of the problem!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien